Adobe El Restaurante
Adobe El Restaurante
9700 N. Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
Adobe El Restaurante Information+ -
Quick Facts About Adobe El Restaurante:
- San Diego Adobe El Restaurante is located in Estancia La Jolla Hotel and Spa.
- The outdoor patio is a great spot for dining on breakfast in the fresh San Diego morning with a view of the hotel lawns.
- San Diego's Adobe El Restaurante is open daily for breakfast and lunch.
Ambiance: The spacious ranch style dining room is cozy and inviting with warm colors, high wooden ceilings and unique boxy lighting. San Diego Adobe El Restaurante also has an outdoor patio that overlooks the San Diego hotel's well manicured gardens and lawn. This restaurant isn't just for Estancia hotel guests, but it also offers an ideal dining spot for meeting friends for brunch and mimosas or eating a healthy lunch with your children while on vacation in San Diego.
Why We Dine: Sometimes it's difficult to dine out if you're counting calories or searching for healthy options, but at San Diego Abode El Restaurante you can dine assured that you won't bite into a calorie packed breakfast or lunch. San Diego Adobe El Restaurante offers meals that are considered "heart healthy choices" on both the adult and children's menu, which provide dishes filled with fruits and vegetables. Parents will feel at ease serving their children the peanut butter and banana smoothie while they dine on free range chicken salad or the loch duart salmon with steamed veggies.
- Kids Menu: Children are not forgotten when it comes to dining at San Diego's Adobe El Restaurante. Not only does the restaurant provide menus for the little ranchers twelves years and younger, but there are also healthy breakfast and lunch options such as the reach for the stars parfait filled with yogurt, granola and fruit.
- Healthy Choices: Abode El Restaurante in San Diego is health conscious as it includes red heart icons next to menu options that are considered "healthy choices," like the egg white frittata, which includes mushrooms, arugula, tomatoes, chicken apple sausage, avocado and and Cotija cheese.
- Sustainable Food and Drink: San Diego's Adobe El Restaurante follows sustainable principles and uses organic ingredients. The restaurant even serves Chardonnay and Syrah wines, both of which are sustainable and organic choices.
The Local Scoop: San Diego Adobe El Restaurante is located at the Estancia La Jolla, which is also home to the Spa at Estancia where you can spoil yourself with a pampering massage, facial or body treatment. Stop by Adobe El Restaurante before or after treating yourself to a luxurious spa treatment.
What We Recommend:
- Whole Wheat Penne Pasta: It's always a great feeling to dine out and not feel guilty about what you ordered. This pasta dish is no exception as it is considered a heart healthy option served with asparagus, spinach, tomatoes, pine nuts and grana padano.
- Bacon Cheeseburger: Sometimes you're entitled to taking the day off from counting calories, especially if you're on vacation. Indulge in this juicy burger topped with apple-wood smoked bacon, caramelized sugar onions, aged cheddar all on a toasted buttermilk bun.
- Cuisine: Latin American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$