AIRR Supper Club
AIRR Supper Club
San Diego, CA 92101
AIRR Supper Club Information+ -
Quick Facts About AIRR Supper Club:
- AIRR Supper Club is a bar and restaurant serving American cuisine.
- AIRR San Diego is located in the Gaslamp Quarter.
- AIRR Gaslamp has great music in its lounge room.
Ambiance: The vibe is trendy and hip at AIRR Supper Club, making this the place to be if you'd like to see and be seen. AIRR San Diego is the cool new spot in town. With white decor throughout the place, AIRR Gaslamp provides a blank canvas where you and your friends can socialize, eat and drink. The people are who make big statements, rather than the decor.
Why We Dine: Enjoy tapas-style dining at AIRR Supper Club. This fun way to eat allows you to share small bites with friends. You and your friends can order numerous small dishes and share everything, giving you the opportunity to sample more flavors on the menu.
- Delicious Food: The food is flavorful at AIRR Supper Club, so eat up! The tempura shrimp are wonderfully crunchy on the outside and juicy on the inside, giving you the best of both worlds. The burger sliders at AIRR Gaslamp let you satisfy your burger craving in the cutest way - with mini size burgers. AIRR San Diego's food is meant to be tapas style, so expect small dishes that you can share with friends. This San Diego restaurant deserves your visit!
- Drinks: AIRR Supper Club is a great place to enjoy San Diego nightlife. When you're looking for a trendy place to get drinks in San Diego, AIRR Downtown San Diego is a good spot. You can catch up with friends while drinking martinis, wine or cocktails. Whether discussing the latest crises (and successes!) in your dating life or the latest happenings in your sparkling career, you and your best friends can stay lively with drinks at this fun restaurant.
- Lounge Room: While the dining area at AIRR Downtown San Diego is all white, the lounge room is red. The contrasting colors between the two rooms represent heaven and hell. AIRR Gaslamp lets you socialize in a dedicated area once you're done eating in the other room. Not only does the red room look really cool, the crowd is interesting and the setting is fun for socializing.
Local Scoop: The VIP area at AIRR Gaslamp has a private elevator, because people who are celebrating special occasions deserve their very own entrance. The windows of the VIP area also have black-out curtains for the ultimate privacy. When you want to feel pretty exclusive, AIRR Gaslamp's VIP area can give you that experience.
What We Recommend:
- Lobster Tempura: If you like tempura, you'll really like the lobster tempura at AIRR Supper Club. This choice meat is ensconced in a crunchy shell for that fried, crispy tempura flavor you love.
- Lobster Taco: AIRR San Diego does lobster well! Inside the crispy taco shell, you'll find plenty of fresh ingredients - and, of course, the star ingredient of lobster.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$$