Carlsbad, CA 92011
Argyle Steakhouse Information+ -
Quick Facts About Argyle Steakhouse
- Argyle Steakhouse is just down the street from Carlsbad’s Park Hyatt Aviara Resort.
- Carlsbad's Argyle Steakhouse was honored with the AAA Four Diamond Award.
- Carlsbad Argyle Steakhouse is open for breakfast and brunch on Saturday and Sunday.
Ambiance: Argyle Steakhouse in Carlsbad is located just north of San Diego. The indoor dining room at Carlsbad's Argyle Steakhouse is sophisticated and elegant with a touch of romance as the restaurant hosts candle lit dinners. Carlsbad Argyle Steakhouse also features a terrace where you can dine with views overlooking lush greens and the 18th hole of the Aviara Golf Course. The outdoor patio additionally overlooks the Batiquitos Lagoon, which is one of the last remaining tidal wetlands on the southern California coast.
Why We Dine: When we dine at a steakhouse, we want variety and options, and with Argyle Steakhouse, that's exactly what we receive. The Carlsbad steakhouse serves up California beef, wagyu and every style cut from bone-in rib eye to t-bone steak. We dine at Argyle Steakhouse because not only does it offer hearty steak lunch and dinners, but we can also feast for breakfast and brunch on the weekends. Despite how much we stuff our bellies with the filet mignon and creamed corn, we always save room for the steakhouse's homemade gelato and sorbet. Argyle Steakhouse spoils you with its four by four oven baked double fudge cookies and chocolate cake served with Tahitian vanilla gelato.
- Meat Variety: Carlsbad Argyle Steakhouse offers a plethora of different style meats from an assortment of California natural prime beef and the wagyu selection to the specialities items. Under the California natural prime beef section, you can find dry aged rib eye, t-bone steak, filet mignon and hanger steak to name a few, while the wagyu portion features Australian Blackmore Farm eye of rib cut per ounce, Idaho Snake River Farms flat iron steak and New York Sirloin. The dinner menu also provides other meat options other than beef, such as the tails and trotter pork chop and the roasted Jidori chicken.
- Brunch and Breakfast: You don't have to be in the mood for a hefty meat dinner to dine at Argyle Steakhouse, as the restaurant also features light weekend breakfast and brunch. Banana fosters french toast, seasonal quiche and steel cut oatmeal are a few of the options offered on the breakfast menu, while Carlsbad Cobb, eggs Benedict and chilaquiles grace the brunch menu.
- Dessert Menu: Top off a delicious dinner with a decadent dessert. The Carlsbad Argyle Steakhouse tempts you with its caramelized apple cake served with rum raisin gelato and its pineapple upside down cake, which is a heavenly combination of banana bread, frozen vanilla cremeux, caramel pineapple and a sweet pineapple sorbet. Make sure to save room for the various treats in addition to the ports and dessert wines as well.
The Local Scoop: Every Tuesday through Friday evening between 4 and 6pm Argyle Steakhouse celebrates happy hour at the Argyle Bar. The bar offers specially priced cocktails, select wines, domestic and draft beers along with Argyle bites and the chef's daily specials.
What We Recommend:
- Hanger Steak: This 8 oz mouthwatering California natural prime beef is from the Brandt Farm. You can add on your own enhancer sauces such as chimichurri, shallot and red wine or cognac and green peppercorn as well as your choice of crusts such as bone marrow, truffle butter or horseradish persillade to make your perfect steak.
- Steak & Eggs: It seems like the appropriate brunch item to order when you're dining at a fine steakhouse. This meal includes a juicy piece of Snake River wagyu flat iron steak served with two eggs any style with potatoes on the side.
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts Reservations
- Price: $$$$