Bali Hai Restaurant
Bali Hai Restaurant
San Diego, CA 92106
Bali Hai Restaurant Information+ -
Quick Facts About Bali Hai Restaurant:
- Bali Hai Restaurant serves Hawaiian cuisine.
- Bali Hai San Diego offers great views of the water from it's location on the San Diego Bay.
- Bali Hai Point Loma really treats guests well with its great happy hour specials.
Ambiance: Come to Bali Hai Restaurant for elegant dining that spotlights Hawaiian cuisine. There's good reason for why locals love bringing San Diego visitors to Bali Hai San Diego. This San Diego restaurant definitely impresses guests with its location by the water, pretty views and tropical atmosphere. You might feel like you're in Hawaii when you're really in San Diego - and guests love that feeling when they come to San Diego Bali Hai.
Why We Dine: Bali Hai Restaurant has a great view for you to enjoy while you're here. Look out the windows to see the San Diego Bay and the city skyline. The happy hour draws a lot of people who love the half off appetizers and inexpensive Mai-Tais. There are several benefits to Bali Hai Point Loma's happy hour and those include saving money, being able to enjoy greater variety by ordering a few appetizers and sharing with friends and drinking yummy and cheap Mai-Tais. Lunch and dinner is wonderful here, and they even have Sunday champagne brunch.
- View: Impress the dinner guests you bring to Bali Hai Restaurant. The views are spectacular - and you and yours will enjoy looking out onto the water as well as admiring the city skyline across the way. With so many dining establishments from which to choose in the area, Bali Hai San Diego appeals to those who want to look outside and be able to see a nice view while they eat and drink.
- Happy Hour: You're going to get good deals during Bali Hai Point Loma's happy hour! Spice up your happy hour choices by going for the wasabi fries. They're unique and delicious - and appealingly priced. During happy hour at San Diego Bali Hai, you can try more things on the menu, share them with friends and save money all at the same time. After work, come for happy hour with your coworkers. Half off appetizers and well priced Mai-Tais will have you coming back time and again.
- Brunch: Enjoy the Sunday champagne brunch at Bali Hai Restaurant. Seating goes from 9:30am to 2pm, and the buffet closes at 2:45pm. Drink all the champagne you want! Your champagne can even be mixed with your choice of orange, pineapple or cranberry juice. Bring an appetite because you'll have tons of things to eat here. Classic breakfast items like bacon, sausage, French toast, waffles and eggs are available. The Hawaiian style omelet station lets you include spam, shrimp, bacon, sausage, kahlua pork, cheese and veggies in your customized creation.
The Local Scoop: The panoramic views that can be enjoyed at Bali Hai Restaurant make this a fantastic wedding venue. San Diego Bali Hai allows your wedding guests to enjoy the outdoors during the ceremony - and come back inside for the reception, delicious food and satisfying drinks. Bali Hai Point Loma makes your wedding guests feel like they've been whisked away to Hawaii or some other tropical locale, and it's actually nearby for those who live in San Diego.
What We Recommend:
- The Cheese Burger: Go with this comfort food option at Bali Hai Restaurant for something that's both satisfying and dependable. Of course, San Diego Bali Hai adds its own special touch with truffle black pepper mayo - and you can choose to have pan fried egg or bacon on your burger.
- Korean BBQ Ribs: Get your Asian food fix with the Korean barbecue ribs. Complemented by green papaya salad, steamed rice and baby bok choy, this entree will fill you up on delicious Asian cuisine.
- Cuisine: Hawaiian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$