San Diego, CA 92037
Barbarella Information+ -
Quick Facts About Barbarella:
- Barbarella is a charming Italian restaurant with outdoor seating.
- Barbarella San Diego is a great place to enjoy a relaxing and intimate meal.
- Barbarella Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ambiance: The casual bistro atmosphere allows you to instantly relax upon arrival to Barbarella La Jolla. This San Diego restaurant invites you to breathe easy, sit back and enjoy conversation and company with your friends. Barbarella San Diego even welcomes your four legged best friend on the patio, so if you have a good natured pooch, bring him or her along to keep you company while you eat. Barbarella Restaurant truly feels like a San Diego establishment with its friendly ambiance.
Why We Dine: Barbarella is a well-loved restaurant in La Jolla Cove. Visitors and locals agree that Barbarella San Diego has the perfect ambiance for a relaxing yet nice meal. Barbarella Restaurant is good for breakfast, lunch or dinner, so whenever you come here, you can expect a satisfying dining experience. Barbarella La Jolla gives you cuisine to enjoy that's different from the traditional American breakfast. Head to the La Jolla Cove beach before or after your visit to Barbarella.
- Breakfast: Barbarella San Diego makes your morning more appealing and delicious with its amazing breakfast menu. If you're in the mood for a savory morning meal, try the Strapazaette, which includes scrambled eggs, Italian sausage and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Want pizza for breakfast? You can get the Pizza Bismark here, which brings together tomato sauce, mozzarella, sunny side up egg and garden basil for a solid entree.
- Lunch: Enjoy your midday meal at Barbarella San Diego. You can begin your lunch with an appetizer like black mussels or an artisan cheese plate. Barbarella Restaurant offers hearty salads like the Barbarella Prime Steak Salad. It will fill you up and taste flavorful, yet still feel healthy! Nosh on the Grilled Vegetable Panini at Barbarella La Jolla, or have the Fettucine Bolognese or Ravioli for lunch.
- Dinner: The end of the day is the start of a culinary experience you'll love at Barbarella San Diego. For a classic start to your dinner, the french onion soup can hit the spot. This tasty bowl of soup is topped with Gruyere cheese. Oysters on the half shell are also a tasty treat with which to begin your meal. Your meal can continue with the chop salad, before you dive into the pizza and pasta for the main portion of your dinner.
Local Scoop: Barbarella takes care of your pooches with a doggie menu just for them. Your four legged companion will have a great time being by your side as you both enjoy tasty cuisine at Barbarella San Diego. Dogs can have items like an all beef hot dog or grilled chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces. They can even have chopped bacon bits, organic scrambled eggs or prime beef from the doggie menu! To finish the meal, dogs can enjoy a single scoop of vanilla ice cream.
What We Recommend:
- Margherita Pizza: Keep it simple yet delicious with Barbarella's Margherita Pizza. This pizza pie is covered with tomato sauce, garden basil and mozzarella. It's the pizza flavor you know and love, and Barbarella pleases guests with this menu item.
- Spaghetti con Vongole: Dig into this seafood dish that's full of steamed little-neck clams and complemented by the white wine, roasted garlic and tomato confit in the entree.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$