Encinitas, CA 92024
Barracuda Grill Information+ -
Quick Facts About Barracuda Grill
- Barracuda Grill is located in North County San Diego in downtown Encinitas.
- Barracuda Grill Encinitas is open daily for dinner in addition to weekend lunch.
- Encinitas Barracuda Grill features European and Moroccan infused cuisine.
Ambiance: Rich warm colors, wooden accents and brick walls create an appealing and inviting atmosphere at Encinitas Barracuda Grill. The modern designs and the wine displays drive the elegant and classy dining room, while still maintaining a casual, cozy and comfortable environment. For a romantic evening for two, request a spot on the outdoor patio next to the fountains for a charming dining experience.
Why We Dine: There's no denying that you'll feel happy when you indulge in the appropriately named happy hour at Encinitas Barracuda Grill. Not only will the copious wine selections please your heart and soul, but so will the special prices. We also dine at Barracuda Grill Encinitas because of the extensive salad and starter selection, which feature tempting appetizers from the Parisian lobster rolls to the vegetable samosa. And, as if daily dinner wasn't fantastic enough, the restaurant is now open on Saturday and Sunday for lunch so you can spoil yourself at Barracuda Grill before supper time even arrives!
- Happy Hour: Every Sunday through Thursday from 4pm until 6pm Barracuda Grill Encinitas hosts a happenin' happy hour at its wine bar. De-stress after the work day with $5 glasses of wine and $7 well drinks. The grill also serves up small plates of tasty treats like chicken drumettes in Moroccan curry, truffle fries and beef skewers for an affordable $7.
- Various Salads and Starter: Whether you have a bird's appetite or you'd like to mix and match several starters for your main course, you have plenty of options to choose from. The starter menu features an assortment of salad dishes from the yellow and red watermelon salad and the Napoleon salad to the beet salad and Caesar salad, while it also offers a variation of appetizers including goat cheese bruschetta, crab cakes with mango salsa and tuna carpaccio. With such a selection of small plates, your options and combinations are endless!
- Saturday and Sunday Lunch: Barracuda Grill in Encinitas is now open for lunch exclusively on the weekends, where you can feast on dinner items for lunch-time prices. Tickle your taste buds the innovative lobster ceviche starter mixed with strawberry, cilantro and cucumbers or the delightful grilled calamari salad entree.
The Local Scoop: Encinitas Barracuda Grill conveniently offers parking in the underground lot at Pacific Station at 101 and F Street, while the parking garage elevator opens up just next to the restaurant. Dine at the grill without worrying about finding parking or feeding a ticket meter all night long.
What We Recommend:
- Slow-braised Moroccan lamb shank: Dabble in the tastes of Morocco with this authentic lamb dish. This culturally infused mouthwatering dinner entree is served with a spicy harissa vegetable couscous.
- Linguine with Beef Strip Loin: After a long day at work, you deserve nothing but this heavenly dish, which is served with shiitake mushrooms, snow peas and green onions in a unique soy broth.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts Reservations
- Price: $$$