The Beach House
The Beach House
Cardiff by the Sea, CA 92007
The Beach House Information+ -
Quick Facts About The Beach House:
- The Beach House is located in Cardiff-by-the-Sea in north county San Diego.
- Cardiff-by-the-Sea Beach House offers indoor and outdoor dining with oceanfront views.
- Cardiff Beach House serves a children's menu.
Ambiance: The Beach House in Cardiff-by-the-Sea is as close to the Pacific Ocean as it can get without requiring you to pack as swimsuit. The seafood restaurant is located on the water, with up close views of surfers carving up the waves and the sun setting over the ocean. Cardiff Beach House features beachfront dining at its finest as it presents an outdoor patio, which is literally on the sand, with only rocks separating you from the inviting ocean. For a splash-free zone, feast in the interior dining rooms and enjoy the beachfront views from behind the glass windows.
Why We Dine: Sundays just got a whole lot more fun thanks to the Cardiff Beach House Sunday Champagne Brunch. The restaurants serves complimentary free-flowing champagne along with muffins and fresh cut fruit free of charge. Pair your never empty glass of champagne with the granola-crusted french toast or the Maryland-style crab cake eggs Benedict. The Beach House also presents a sunset menu, which features entree specials for early bird diners. We also like to dine at Cardiff Beach House because on top on the sunset specials, the restaurant also celebrates happy hour every night of the week! Happy hour includes various drink specials and deals on meals like the Beach House burger and the shrimp ceviche.
- Sunday Champagne Brunch: Sure a ton of restaurants offer champagne during Sunday brunch, while some offer all-you-can-drink champagne, but Cardiff-by-the-Sea Beach House sets itself apart from the others with its free bottomless Champagne. This seafood joint gives free-flowing champagne a whole new meaning, as your glass flute never sits empty while you indulge in the brunch and breakfast entrees.
- Sunset Specials: Pair your front-row view of the setting sun with a sunset special. The sunset special menu offers early bird discounted dinners such as the sunburst clams and black mussels dish or the hoisin-glazed salmon. Other sunset entrees include the crab stuffed filet of sole, linguine pomodoro, Maine lobster tail and certified Angus top sirloin.
- Happy Hour: In addition to the sunset specials, you are also granted the opportunity to partake in reduced priced drinks and grilled specials every evening during happy hour from 4 to 7pm. Domestic beers, house wines and well drinks are all served at lower prices along with well martinis, bloody Marys, mojitos, cosmopolitans and Mai-Tais. You can also snag a deal on the grilled choices like the chimichurri shrimp nachos, margherita pizza, crispy calamari and more.
The Local Scoop: You and the kids will leave Cardiff Beach House with full and satisfied bellies as the restaurant accommodates the little ones with its children's menu. You can feast on lobster and filet mignon while the kids scarf down tasty grilled cheese and crispy chicken tenders. It's a win-win situation when the whole family dines at The Beach House.
What We Recommend:
- Hawaiian Yellowfin Tuna: This sushi-grade ahi tuna is seared rare and pepper crusted served with a blast full of flavors including mango coulis, wasabi aioli and mango salsa. To top off the tastiness, whipped potatoes and stir fry are offered alongside.
- Bananas Foster Bread Pudding: A heavenly creation of Myers rum, caramelized bananas, crème anglaise and caramel sauce, this treat is worth saving room for. This decadent dessert, along with all of the other desserts served at The Beach House, is fresh and homemade.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$