San Diego, CA 92109
BeachWood Information+ -
Quick Facts About BeachWood:
- American cuisine is done just right at BeachWood for brunch, lunch and dinner.
- BeachWood Pacific Beach has tons of cool specials throughout the week.
- BeachWood San Diego is a good place to come watch the game.
Ambiance: San Diego BeachWood has a laidback and welcoming ambiance that reflects its Pacific Beach location. BeachWood Pacific Beach makes sure that you feel like family and that your experience is like home, only happier. With a focus on keeping your spirits high, the cheerful staff provide excellent service - all in the name of getting you fat and happy during your visit. This San Diego restaurant knows how to treat diners well!
Why We Dine: BeachWood Pacific Beach has specials Monday through Friday, giving you good reasons to hit the town for food and drinks. Get your 25 cent chicken wings on Mondays. After the work day is done and your stomach has begun rumbling, BeachWood Pacific Beach takes care of you with these meaty delights. Locals and visitors agree that BeachWood San Diego has pretty great fish tacos. These popular eats at San Diego BeachWood are only $2 on Taco Tuesdays.
- Monday Wing Night: Meet your friends and get your meat fix with 25 cent chicken wings on Mondays! BeachWood Pacific Beach's Monday Wing Night fills you up on this delicious bar food that tastes even more juicy and flavorful because of its price. Enjoy your chicken wings with $3 drafts from 4pm to 10pm. BeachWood San Diego is a great spot whether you're looking for a snack or a big meal. The choice is up to you whether you want to devote Monday night solely to as many wings as you can possibly eat - or start with wings and get an entree here to round out your dinner.
- Taco Tuesday: Get your fill of tasty $2 tacos at BeachWood Pacific Beach. When you're here on Tuesdays, you can have these amazing tacos with $3 Dos Equis and $4 margaritas. The fish tacos are super popular and considered something akin to manna from the heavens. BeachWood San Diego reels in your taste buds with the delicious tender fish and accompanying sauce. There are plenty of options for tacos in San Diego, but these are tacos that definitely deliver in the flavor department.
- The Location: With oceanviews like the ones you get at BeachWood Pacific Beach, whomever you bring along will be impressed. This killer oceanfront property is only 50 steps from the sand, and you'll really feel like you're on a mini vacation. Whether you're from out of town or you're a San Diego local, San Diego BeachWood welcomes you and your group for great times, food and drinks!
Local Scoop: BeachWood San Diego has all day happy hour on Tuesdays! This special day of the week is marked by half off all appetizers at BeachWood Pacific Beach. Try the chicken lettuce wraps and skewers. You can enjoy these eats while hanging out on the second level, admiring the pretty ocean view and catching rays. If you're looking for things to do in San Diego after hitting the beach, come here for drinks and eats.
What We Recommend:
- Tequila Pasta: Feeling like you could eat a horse? Well, don't do that - but do get the Tequila Pasta at BeachWood San Diego. This south of the border pasta is a flavor-packed combination of grilled chicken breasts, pickled jalapenos, fresh cilantro and bell peppers. On top of all this goodness, you'll also get Parmesan cheese and onions. Rotini pasta in a creamy tequila sauce adds a yummy carb component.
- Sizzling Fajitas: Take your pick of chicken, carnitas or carne asada fajitas. The southwest spiced meat is served over sizzling onions, green and red bell peppers and jalapenos. To add to this increasingly impressive creation, shredded cheddar cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream, locally made corn tortillas and a side of black beans complete this entree.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: None Needed
- Price: $$