La Jolla, CA 92037
Beaumont's Information+ -
Quick Facts About Beaumont's:
- Beaumont's is open early on Saturday and Sunday for breakfast.
- La Jolla Beaumont's serves daily lunch and dinner.
- San Diego Beaumont's offers guests both indoor and outdoor dining areas.
Ambiance: La Jolla Beaumont's decor has a light and airy feel to it as it features pale green walls and wooden dining room tables and chairs. The dining atmosphere is crisp, clean and modern. Beaumont's in La Jolla also welcomes guests to dine outside on the covered patio, which is decorated with romantic twinkling strings of lights. Request a table next to the calming fountain or by the door for breezes of the fresh San Diego air.
Why We Dine: San Diego Beaumont's is a versatile restaurant, it is a cafe-like joint by day and a hip bar for cocktails and live music by night. La Jolla Beaumont's live music creates an inviting atmosphere and makes the restaurant the prime place to sip on drinks with friends on a Friday evening or the ideal Sunday breakfast spot with the whole family. The exciting and enticing drink menu features fun beverages from the wake up, morning buzz, and cafe classics to help you start off your morning on a right foot, to the rock n' rollas, turned up, and night cap cocktails to ensure a fun-filled evening. We also dine at Beaumont's because it accommodates the little ones with kid-friendly options like the sloppy sliders and chocolate chip pancakes.
- Live Music: Prepare to tap your feet and hum along to the live music featured at La Jolla Beaumont's every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night along with Sunday during brunch. Grab a honey lime martini from the bar and spoil yourself to the sounds of indie rock and acoustic solo artists all night long.
- Drinks Menu: The drinks alone are a reason to visit Beaumont's in La Jolla, as the San Diego restaurant offers a morning buzz section with eye openers like the You Don't Judge Me, a wake-up call concoction of champagne, fresh orange juice and a splash of cranberry juice. The Bacon Love and Tomato Mary is another morning cocktail favorite served with applewood bacon and triple olives. If you're looking for an alcohol-free morning beverage, check out the wake ups portion of the drink menu where you can find caffeine kicks in drinks like Cement Head, which is an iced drink with espresso and Mexican chocolate.
- Kid's Menu: Beaumont's in La Jolla understands it can be tricky finding restaurants suitable for when your little ones refuse to eat anything but butter pasta or grilled cheese sandwiches. Have no fear though, because La Jolla Beaumont's serves both grilled cheese and oodles of noodles in addition to other kid-friendly choices like chicken fingers and cheeseburgers. And if your picky eater finishes his plate, you can treat him to a kid's hot chocolate or root beer float.
The Local Scoop: La Jolla Beaumont's welcomes you and your pup to dine on the sheltered outdoor porch. The restaurant understands that your pooch goes with you everywhere, so why should dining out be any different? Dogs of all shapes and sizes are allowed to feast outside with their owners at Beaumont's, so feel free to invite your furry-friend along for date night!
What We Recommend:
- Fresh Grilled Hawaiian Albacore Huli-Huli Sandwich: Sure the title is a mouthful to say, but trust us, it's worth every syllable! This fish sandwich is served medium rare on a brioche bun along with radish sprouts, seaweed salad, tomatoes, lettuce and basil aioli.
- Beaumont's Burger: This Beaumont's favorite is a half pound of three-meat blend glory. Topped with feta, sun dried tomatoes, balsamic glazed onions and basil aioli, this burger is the way to go.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$