San Diego, CA 92128
Bernard'O Restaurant Information+ -
Quick Facts About Bernard'O Restaurant:
- Bernard'O Restaurant pleases the palate with French cuisine.
- Bernard'O French Restaurant offers a great wine selection.
- Bernard'O San Diego is located in Rancho Bernardo.
Ambiance: Enjoy an elegant dinner at Bernard'O Restaurant. This San Diego restaurant welcomes guests to indulge in fine cuisine, excellent wine and the quiet and classy atmosphere at Bernard'O French Restaurant. Take your mom and dad to Bernard'O San Diego, where your family can experience the treat of nice dining out on the town. When you're looking for a wonderful French restaurant in San Diego, Bernard'O Restaurant can be just the destination you're seeking.
Why We Dine: Although this place is popular for dinner, the lunch is just as good - and feels like a treat in the middle of the day. Eat out during the week and enjoy specials that allow you to indulge in great food for the money you spend. Wednesday is Surf & Turf Night at Bernard'O Restaurant. This means that you can have a feast of lobster tail, filet mignon, basmati rice and garden vegetables for $22.50. Bernard'O Restaurant features Mussels Night every Thursday, which allows guests to enjoy a meal of mussels, french fries and wine or beer for $17.50.
- Lunch: Bernard'O Restaurant lets you feast even at lunch time. Who says you have to stick with a tiny, quick meal and scarf it down so fast you don't even taste what you're eating? When you want to slow down and truly savor your midday meal, Bernard'O San Diego serves great entrees for lunch. The $15 Lunch Express gives you a choice of mixed green salad or soup of the day AND a choice of Bibb salad, burger, quiche or chicken sandwich.
- Surf & Turf Night: The middle of the week just got more delicious thanks to Bernard'O Restaurant. Waltz into this restaurant on Wednesday for Surf & Turf Night. For $22.50, you can dine on grilled lobster tail in lobster sauce, 6 oz. petite filet mignon with bordelaise sauce, basmati rice and garden vegetables. You'll get your seafood (lobster), meat (filet mignon), carbs (rice) and veggies in one delicious meal.
- Mussels Night: Get your seafood fix on Thursday evenings! This day of the week is Mussels Night at Bernard'O Restaurant, so bring your appetite and get ready to eat lots of this fishy treat. For only $17.50, you can dive into a delicious meal of mussels prepared with chardonnay, tarragon and almond butter. The mussels come with french fries and wine or beer, making this a complete meal.
The Local Scoop: Save room for dessert at Bernard'O Restaurant! Your meal will end on a sweet note with treats like creme brulee or flambe banana crepe, served with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce. The vanilla cheesecake is a classic dessert served with macerated berries, if you're craving those flavors. For chocolate lovers, the profiteroles with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream are a good pick.
What We Recommend:
- California Bouillabaisse: Enjoy a wide variety of seafood in this entree at Bernard'O San Diego. Sea Bass, scallop, shrimp, mussels and clams are in a fish broth with potato and rouille. Dive into this delicious combination of ingredients from the sea.
- Braised Short Ribs: For carnivores, the braised short ribs at San Diego Bernard'O satisfy. Served with mashed potatoes and garden vegetables, this meat is in a red wine sauce that tastes delicious.
- Cuisine: French
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$$