Black and Blue Steakhouse and Lounge
Black and Blue Steakhouse and Lounge
Valley Center, CA 92082
Black and Blue Steakhouse and Lounge Information+ -
Quick Facts About Black and Blue Steakhouse:
- Black and Blue Steakhouse and Lounge is a restaurant at Valley View Casino & Hotel.
- Black and Blue Steakhouse San Diego serves steak and seafood.
- Black and Blue Steakhouse Restaurant has a casually elegant atmosphere.
Ambiance: Black and Blue Steakhouse Restaurant San Diego invites you into its dining establishment - and encourages you to stay awhile while enjoying great conversation and a fine meal. Black&Blue Lounge is part of this San Diego restaurant and serves up delicious drinks. When you want to relax and enjoy steak and seafood as well as premium drinks, Black and Blue Steakhouse and Lounge is a wonderful place to go.
Why We Dine: Black and Blue Steakhouse San Diego's location at Valley View Casino & Hotel lets you have fun playing casino games and checking out the entertainment here. Visit Black and Blue Steakhouse and Lounge for a steak or seafood meal, and stay for the gaming and entertainment. Black and Blue Steakhouse San Diego serves steakhouse favorites like 14oz. New York, 20oz. Cowboy Ribeye and 20oz. Porterhouse. For seafood lovers, the lobster ravioli zafferano, yellowfin tuna and Alaskan king crab legs are satisfying. To accompany your meal, drinks like the Caramel Macchiato Martini and Glen Morangie rare 18 year old scotch whiskey are available.
- The Location: Valley View Casino & Hotel is a fun San Diego attraction so come to this casino in San Diego, eat food at Black and Blue Steakhouse Restaurant and play games. Enjoy San Diego entertainment after you've eaten at Black and Blue Steakhouse and Lounge. The casino features live music shows and DJs.
- The Food: Delicious steak and fresh seafood await your hungry taste buds at Black and Blue Steak Restaurant San Diego. Whether you're in the mood for meat or fish, you can find something good to eat at Black and Blue Steakhouse Restaurant. Bring your appetite because you'll enjoy a fantastic and filling meal. Your dinner experience might start with a lobster avocado tower, continue with a seasonal soup and make an impression on you with the main entree of 20oz. Porterhouse.
- The Drinks: Beverages play a part in a great meal, and you have many mouthwatering options at Black and Blue Steakhouse San Diego. Try the White Chocolate Martini, enjoy Sandeman Ruby Port wine or celebrate with Kelt XO Tour du Monde grande champagne cognac. If you'd like coffee or tea, you have options like cappuccino, orange pekoe tea and citrus mint tea.
Local Scoop: Black and Blue Steakhouse and Lounge has been recognized as San Diego's "Best Steakhouse" by Channel 10's 2008 A-List Awards. For an upscale restaurant in Valley Center, head to Black and Blue Steakhouse San Diego for a romantic meal or gathering with family and friends. This San Diego steakhouse brings an upscale dining option to the area that makes it easy for guests to celebrate special occasions. Black and Blue Steakhouse Restaurant is a delicious place to dine whether you're with your sweetheart, friends or family.
What We Recommend:
- Lobster Ravioli Zafferano: Make it a pasta day and have this lobster ravioli entree. Combining seafood and starches, this is a dream come true for those who love Italian cuisine.
- Alaskan Halibut: Get this expertly prepared fish. It's a delicious way to get your Omega 3 nutrients for the day and give yourself energy for hanging out at Valley View the rest of the day. Tender and flavorful, the Alaskan Halibut will satisfy your fish craving.
- Cuisine: Steak and Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$$