Solana Beach, CA 92075
Blanca Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Blanca:
- Location: Blanca in Solana Beach is located off of South Highway 101 just north of San Diego.
- Happy Hour Menu: Solana Beach Blanca presents a happy hour menu with the ideal appetizers to pair with your cocktail. The menu serves a "farmers offering" portion filled with fresh ingredients like the Romana style spicy squash and the beets with pistachio aioli, in addition to the "pizzetas" section with tomato, majon and parsley options and caramelized onions, lardons and creme fraiche choices.
- Local: Solana Beach Blanca works with local farms including Valdivia farm, Chino Ranch and Suzie’s Farm to ensure you receive the freshest and most sustainable ingredients in your meals. Blanca in Solana Beach also cures its own meat and bakes its own bread in house too.
- Martini List: Blanca Solana Beach features a variety of exciting martini concoctions including pomegranate lemon drop, caramelized pineapple diaquiri and chocolate eclair. If you're feeling daring, go for the nuts and berries martini or the Moro blood orange martini cocktail.
- Dessert: Solana Beach Blanca serves up heavenly tasting after-dinner treats. From the raspberries and shortbread to the decadent chocolate truffle cake served with ginger ice-cream, you might just be tempted to lick the plate clean.
Solana Beach Blanca celebrates happy hour every Monday through Thursday from 5:30pm until close, and on Friday and Saturday between 5:30 and 7:30pm. The lounge provides a happy hour menu that features "farmers offerings," "pizzetas" and "other offerings." You're invited to indulge in the jamon, arugula, majon and tomato pizzeta or the fingerling patatas bravas and garlic aioli at happy hour prices. The "other offerings" present popcorn with Parmesan and truffle salt and more elaborate dishes like the house-made charcuterie, chicken liver mousse, tet de corchon and duck prosciutto.
Blanca Solana Beach presents you with several options to guarantee you have a top-notch dining experience. The restaurant features a prix fixe four-course dinner menu that you can add a wine pairing to for an additional fee. Blanca also offers a chef's tasting menu, which is available in a vegetarian version as well. If you'd prefer to pick and choose off of the menu, there is a variety of divine choices from the olive oil poached local halibut and charred yellowtail if you're in the mood for fish, or the grilled Neville Ranch Berkshire pork and roasted guinea hen if you're craving a land meal.
- Do Order the Seared Baja Sea Bass: This delicious sea bass is served with maitake mushrooms, green garlic, tapioca, shrimp and lemongrass just to satisfy your seafood craving.
- Don't Leave Without Tasting the Chocolate Mousse: You'll definitely want to make sure you save enough room in your belly for this mouthwatering dessert, which comes with geranium anglaise, feulletine and blood orange sherbert.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Price: $$$$