San Diego, CA 92116
Bleu Bohème Information+ -
Quick Facts About Bleu Boheme:
- Bleu Boheme is a French restaurant in San Diego.
- Bleu Boheme Restaurant is located in San Diego's Kensington neighborhood.
- Bleu Boheme San Diego has happy hour Monday through Friday, 5pm- 6pm.
Ambiance: Bleu Boheme Restaurant has a romantic ambiance that sets the mood for love. Your sweetheart will feel like you just whisked them off to Paris when you take them to Bleu Boheme Kensington. The kind European hospitality and warm wood features throughout the restaurant ensure that you and your dining companion feel truly comfortable among the rustic decor.
Why We Dine: Bleu Boheme San Diego's popular happy hour is a great way to try plenty of French cuisine at appealing prices. Bleu Boheme Restaurant also offers well-priced drinks during the happy hour, and guests can enjoy half-price wine, beer, champagne cocktails, specialty martinis and well liquor. Happy hour at Bleu Boheme Kensington goes from 5pm to 6pm, Monday through Friday. The excellent service turns your meal into an experience to be savored.
- Happy Hour: Drink up and eat plenty during Bleu Boheme San Diego's happy hour! Unwinding after a big work day is especially enjoyable with the mussels, crab cakes and duck confit pasta available on the happy hour menu. You and your happy hour friends can get full by eating several of these plates. Ordering a few options and sharing them is a great way to try a bunch of different happy hour food at Bleu Boheme San Diego. The wine, beer, champagne cocktails, specialty martinis and well liquor are all 50% off during happy hour.
- Service: The impeccable and friendly service at Bleu Boheme San Diego is what really sets it apart from other San Diego restaurants. Bleu Boheme Restaurant makes sure that your beverage glasses stay filled, your table is cleared of used dishes and your requests and preferences are taken care of during your visit.
- Bohemian Menu: This special menu at Bleu Boheme San Diego is available from 5pm to 6pm every evening - and all night on Tuesdays! For $24.95 per person, Bleu Boheme Restaurant serves three delicious courses that give you a well-rounded experience of Bleu Boheme cuisine. Begin your meal with the Salade Maison or Petite Soupe a l'Oignon Gratinee (onion soup), continue with fresh caught market fish, Beef Bourguignon or another entree, and finish your meal with homemade chocolate mousse or a pastry puff filled with vanilla ice cream.
Local Scoop: Bleu Boheme Restaurant knows how to do brunch well! Make your morning sweet with a visit to Bleu Boheme Restaurant and enjoy items like the marinated steak tenderloin sandwich, mushroom, cheese and fresh herb omelet, and the bacon and spinach quiche. If you're in the mood for French cuisine in the morning, the brunch at Bleu Boheme Restaurant will serve up the delicious morning treats you're craving.
What We Recommend:
- Croque Madame: For a traditional French breakfast, get the Croque Madame at Bleu Boheme Restaurant. This morning entree comes with Parisian style toasted ham and cheese, layered atop brioche and complemented with Dijon mustard, Mornay sauce and fried duck egg.
- Galette du Crab: The crab cakes at Bleu Boheme Restaurant are popular for a reason, and you'll find out why with your first bite into one of these seafood patties. Jicama remoulade, tomato rocket salad, and saffron aioli add tons of delicious flavor to the crab cakes.
- Cuisine: French
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$