Blue Point Coastal Cuisine
Blue Point Coastal Cuisine
San Diego, CA 92101
Blue Point Coastal Cuisine Information+ -
Quick Facts About Blue Point Coastal Cuisine
- Blue Point Coastal Cuisine is located in the Gaslamp Quarter making it a great destination for a meal before a night out on the town.
- Blue Point San Diego has happy hour Monday - Friday from 5pm - 6:30pm with great deals on food and drinks.
- The Gaslamp Quarter Association named San Diego Blue Point Coastal Cuisine Best Seafood Restaurant 2010.
Ambiance: Located on 5th Avenue in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter, Blue Point Coastal Cuisine is a dining mecca in this thriving area. Rich leather furniture and white tablecloths give this San Diego restaurant a lounge type feel and ceiling high windows let diners watch the world go by while they indulge in award winning cuisine.
Why We Dine: A fantastic central location in the vibrant Gaslamp Quarter, excellent food and a trendy atmosphere make Blue Point San Diego a popular destination for a great meal before a fun night out. Visitors staying in a downtown San Diego hotel will find Blue Point Coastal Cuisine a convenient stop for incredible seafood and a stiff cocktail.
- Location: The Gaslamp Quarter is the place to be in San Diego and Blue Point Coastal Cuisine is right in the middle. Ideal for grabbing a bite before a big night out or a nice meal after a long day of shopping in San Diego, Blue Point Coastal Cuisine couldn't be in a better location. Visitors can take a seat on the outdoor patio for great people watching or head inside to escape the hustle and bustle of downtown.
- Awards and Accolades: If Blue Point Restaurant San Diego isn't sounding tempting enough already, it's list of awards and accolades should do the trick. They have won all kinds of awards including Chef of the Fest at San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival 2011, Top 100 Restaurants 2011 from LocalEats, and the Gold Medallion Award for Best Seafood!
- Extensive Menu Options: If you are going out with lots of people with different tastes, San Diego Blue Point is a great choice. It's extensive menu includes steak, seafood, salads, mac & cheese, ravioli and much much more. There is something for every kind of diner at Blue Point San Diego!
The Local Scoop: All Gaslamp restaurants have a bit of a scene and Blue Point Coastal Cuisine is no exception. Dress up a little more than usual and enjoy the scene at this trendy downtown restaurant.
What We Recommend:
- Beef N' Reef: Go big or go home. This whopper of a meal at Blue Point San Diego will satisfy your craving for steak and lobster on one plate. It doesn't get better than filet mignon and 1/2 steamed live Maine lobster cooked to perfection and served with mashed potatoes and asparagus.
- Pan Seared Dayboat Maine Scallops: These are some of the best scallops in town served with white cheddar bacon grits, arugula and red pepper coulis.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Price: $$$