BlueFire Grill at La Costa Resort
BlueFire Grill at La Costa Resort
Carlsbad, CA 92009
BlueFire Grill at La Costa Resort Information+ -
Quick Facts About BlueFire Grill at La Costa Resort and Spa:
- BlueFire Grill at La Costa Resort and Spa is located in Carlsbad near San Diego.
- Carlsbad BlueFire Grill is open Tuesday through Sunday for dinner.
- Carlsbad BlueFire Grill at La Costa Resort serves fresh local produce.
Ambiance: Carlsbad's BlueFire Grill at La Costa Resort and Spa is hip and trendy with a contemporary feel. At Carlsbad BlueFire Grill you're extravagantly greeted by a large fountain with a fire pit on top. The indoor dining room, which is romantically lit, invites you to cozy into a spot by the fireplace, while the outdoor patio features various heated lamps, fire pits and water fountains for a warm and welcoming dining experience at BlueFire Grill at La Costa Resort and Spa.
Why We Dine: As if dining on the decadent California raised lamb cassoulet in the inviting patio next to the fire pit wasn't already perfect, the live music completes the package. Whether it's oldies or acoustic melodies, the live musicians create a warm dining atmosphere. In addition to the serenading musicians, the restaurant's chef makes you feel welcome as he interacts with guests and ensures that the food meets and exceeds your expectations. We also dine at BlueFire Grill in Carlsbad because it offers a variety of holiday menus so you and your loved ones can gather at La Costa Resort for your next Thanksgiving feast or for your New Year's Eve celebration.
- Live Music: Every Wednesday through Saturday night BlueFire Grill at La Costa Resort and Spa presents live music. Indulge in a smoke salmon salad with the soulful sounds of the blues musician or hum along to your favorite oldies. Carlsbad BlueFire Grill welcomes a variety of musicians featuring acoustic, R&B, rock and pop music to add to the appealing ambiance at the resort restaurant.
- Chef: Not only is the BlueFire Grill chef creating exciting and appetizing masterpieces in the kitchen, but he is also known for making the rounds at tables introducing himself and ensuring that his guests' dining experiences are top notch. BlueFire's Chef Greg Frey Jr.'s hands-on approach reveals his dedication to providing excellent meals and guaranteeing happy diners.
- Holiday Dining: Leave the cooking and cleaning to Carlsbad's BlueFire Grill and make dining at the resort restaurant your new holiday tradition. Carlsbad BlueFire Grill serves Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year's Eve special three-course menus. Dine here for your next holiday and spend more time enjoying your dinner party and no time worrying about overcooking the turkey!
The Local Scoop: BlueFire Grill at La Costa Resort and Spa is located in the same resort as Spa Magazine's number one rated wellness spa, The Spa at La Costa. Also rated the number four spa in North America by Travel + Leisure magazine, The Spa at La Costa spoils guests with rejuvenated botanical facials, refreshing citrus pedicures and relaxing coastal stone massage. After a pampering day at the spa, treat yourself to dinner at BlueFire Grill.
What We Recommend:
- Bloomsdale Spinach Salad: A healthy and vegetarian choice, this delicate salad is created with fresh local produce. Featuring unique bursts of flavors, the spinach salad contains Penryn Asian pear, pomegranates and Gorgonzola cheese mixed with flax crunch and a shallot vinaigrette.
- Cioppino: This protein medley is sure to cure your seafood craving as the heirloom tomato broth is packed with the catch of the day, lump blue crab, scallops, homemade andouille sausage and Carlsbad mussels.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Reservations accepted
- Price: $$$