Brigantine Del Mar
Brigantine Del Mar
Del Mar, CA 92014
Brigantine Del Mar Information+ -
Quick Facts About Brigantine Del Mar
- The Brigantine Del Mar has happy hour specials Tuesday through Sunday from 4pm - 6pm and on Mondays from 4pm - 10pm.
- The Del Mar Brigantine is a perfect place for a bite during race season in San Diego, located just around the corner from the beautiful Del Mar Race Track.
- The Brigantine, also know as The Brig Del Mar, is a popular hang out for locals and visitors alike.
Ambiance: Spectacular views of the Del Mar Racetrack, Del Mar dog beach and San Dieguito River Valley Lagoon make Brigantine restaurant Del Mar a great place for a romantic meal or a few drinks with friends. The nautical decor has dark woods and low lighting making it feel like a sports bar with a ship like theme, but what really makes this Brigantine stand out is the beautiful outdoor garden area. It's whimsical and romantic and ideal for private parties or taking in the view with your loved ones.
Why We Dine: From great happy hour deals to spectacular beachfront views, the Brigantine Del Mar is the place to be in north county San Diego. A casual and lively environment in an ideal location makes the Del Mar Brigantine everyone's favorite place to be during race season.
- Happy Hour: Daily happy hour at the Brigantine restaurant Del Mar attracts guests of all ages. Featuring fantastic Taco Tuesday and drink specials, there is no better place in north county San Diego to watch the sunset and throw a few back.
- Views: The Brigantine Del Mar is situated on a corner lot on Highway 101 with incredible views to the east of the Del Mar Racetrack and San Dieguito Lagoon and the beauty of Del Mar dog beach to the west. Nestled between the gorgeous coastal communities of Solana Beach and Del Mar, the Del Mar Brigantine will wow guests with it's amazing views.
- Race Season: Horse racing season in San Diego brings droves of hopeful betters to the bar stools at the Brig. Head to this popular spot during race season, rub elbows with the heavy hitters and talk ponies with the best of them. The Del Mar Brigantine is definitely a scene during race season so sport your biggest floppy hat and throw a couple back after winning big at the Del Mar Racetrack.
The Local Scoop: Brigantine Del Mar is a local hot spot so parking can be tough. Valet parking is available but it's wise to arrive early and find a spot on the street. It's also a great spot to park and spend some time walking on the beach just across the street. Enjoy a drink or dinner and go for a nice sunset stroll along the beach when you dine at Brigantine Del Mar.
What We Recommend:
- Catch of the Day: Brigantine Del Mar features a daily catch of the day menu with the freshest fish available. From halibut to sea bass, the catch of the day is always the way to go at Del Mar Brigantine.
- Fish Tacos: Every Tuesday is Taco Tuesday at Brigantine restaurant Del Mar with great deals on these tasty treats. At such affordable prices you can order as many fish tacos as you like and dig in without breaking the bank.