Escondido, CA 92025
Brigantine Escondido Information+ -
Quick Facts About Brigantine Escondido:
- Brigantine Escondido serves fresh seafood.
- Brigantine in Escondido is located in north county San Diego.
- Escondido Brigantine celebrates daily happy hour specials.
Ambiance: You'll feel as though you're sailing away on a pirate ship when you dine at this maritime-themed seafood joint as Brigantine Escondido features a seafaring decor complete with a huge ship mast and nautical memorabilia. Escondido's Brigantine presents stone walls, wooden accents and stained glass windows. The restaurant has an inviting fireplace creating a warm and cozy atmosphere for the entire family to dine in.
Why We Dine: Escondido Brigantine fish tacos are the talk of the town. Filled with cabbage and fresh white fish, the tacos are dressed with ranch for an undeniably delicious crunch. We dine at Escondido's Brigantine because of it's extended happy hours, which allow us to leisurely enjoy our specially priced drinks and food without watching the clock for when the discount time's up. Additionally, the seafood alone is worth stopping in the Brigantine, as the restaurant serves up blackened ahi sashimi, golden fried clams and fish and chips, along with various other fish and shellfish combos.
- Fish Tacos: It's rare that you hear the name Brigantine Escondido without a comment about the restaurant's incredible fish tacos. The fish tacos are so good in fact, the 2012 San Diego Union Tribune Readers Poll voted Brigantine's fish tacos the best in San Diego! The fresh filet of fish tacos are served with cheddar, cabbage, salsa fresca and ranch dressing to seal the deal. If you're really looking to go all out, treat yourself to the grilled swordfish tacos too.
- Happy Hour: Happy hour isn't just a short time slot in which you're forced to swoop in quickly and order all your drinks before the specials are over, but rather the happy hour at Brigantine Escondido celebrates for three-and-a-half hours every Tuesday through Friday and Sunday from 3:30 until 7pm. It get's even better though, Escondido Brigantine also welcomes you to dine at happy hour prices all day on Monday and from 11:30am until 7pm on Saturdays! Come in and relax for an extended happy hour without the worry of rushing the clock.
- Seafood: Escondido Brigantine serves up the freshest seafood with a menu packed full of fish and shellfish. If you're a fish lover, ask about the fresh catch of the day, which may be a tasty treat of oven roasted salmon, sourdough encrusted Mahi Mahi or Parmesan crusted grouper sea bass. Order the cioppino for a tomato broth swimming with clams, scallops, mussels, shrimp and white fish or the famous grilled marinated swordfish.
The Local Scoop: Brigantine Escondido also presents an oyster bar and lounge where you can order slippery oyster shooters, oysters Rockefeller's and oysters on the half. The oyster bar also serves up soups, salads, sandwiches, small plates and Escondido favorites. Treat yourself to the soft shell crab BLT sandwich or the spicy buffalo chicken taco at this seafood joint's bar and lounge.
What We Recommend:
- Calamari Dore: With its egg-battered and sauteed calamari with capers and lemon served alongside rice pilaf and fresh veggies, it's no wonder why this dish is considered one of Escondido's favorites.
- New York Strip Steak: No one will judge you for ordering meat at this seafood joint, because the steak is that good. This 12oz melt-in-your-mouth piece of beef is topped with caramelized shallot butter.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full bar:
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$