Brigantine La Mesa
Brigantine La Mesa
La Mesa, CA 91941
Brigantine La Mesa Information+ -
Quick Facts About Brigantine La Mesa
- Brigantine La Mesa features daily happy hour specials.
- La Mesa Brigantine opens early for Sunday brunch from 10am - 2pm.
- The Brig La Mesa is not only a great San Diego restaurant, but is also home to the popular Lounge and Oyster Bar.
Ambiance: Brigantine Restaurant La Mesa has an old world nautical sense to it. Dark wood, masculine accents, and a classic bar give Brigantine La Mesa a worldly appeal while framed pictures of ships make you feel like you're sailing the seven seas. The upscale environment is relaxed by the bar where patrons can grab a drink and kick back while waiting for a table.
Why We Dine: Take a step back in time and experience the appeal of the Brigantine La Mesa. This isn't the trendiest spot in town and it's most crowded in the early evening, but the food is amazing, cocktails are strong and ambiance is classic and charming.
- Happy Hour: Want to indulge in La Mesa Brigantine cuisine on a tight budget? Take advantage of their happy hour deals! Every Monday and Sunday from 4pm until close and Tuesday through Saturday 4pm-7pm, Brigantine Restaurant La Mesa offers incredible happy hour specials. Cheap drinks and food options, including their famous fish tacos, make Brigantine La Mesa one of the most popular happy hour destinations in town!
- Oyster Bar and Lounge: If you're a fan of oyster shooters, the Brigantine Restaurant La Mesa is a great place for you! These slimy treats are fresh and scrumptious at the bustling Brigantine Oyster Bar and Lounge. Head to the lounge before your reservation for a nice cocktail and mingle with the locals.
- Fresh Seafood: Although La Mesa Brigantine is a good 20 minutes from the ocean in east county San Diego, it still serves the freshest seafood around. From lobster to calamari, this San Diego restaurant has everything you need to satisfy your seafood craving. If you're not in the mood for seafood, they also serve perfectly prepared steaks, salads, appetizers and desserts.
The Local Scoop: Brigantine Restaurant La Mesa is located just off Interstate 8 making it easily accessible and convenient. Parking can be tough and the happy hour is very popular so it's wise to arrive even before the doors open if you are looking to make it an early dinner. The bar opens a little before the restaurant so get there early and enjoy a cocktail while waiting for your table.
What We Recommend:
- Grilled Bacon Wrapped Mahi Mahi: If you love seafood and want extremely rich flavor, the bacon wrapped Mahi Mahi will please your palette. Served with sweet mustard sauce, roasted fingerling potatoes and braised savoy cabbage, this is a meal that's sure to satisfy.
- Classic Fish Tacos: Believe it or not, the Brigantine Restaurant La Mesa is known for their fish tacos. White fish fillets with cabbage, cheddar, salsa fresca, and ranch dressing are served in corn tortillas and can be found on special during happy hour.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Recommended
- Price: $$