Brigantine Point Loma
Brigantine Point Loma
San Diego, CA 92106
Brigantine Point Loma Information+ -
Quick Facts About Brigantine Point Loma
- Brigantine Point Loma is located on Shelter Island in San Diego.
- San Diego Brigantine Point Loma serves fresh seafood.
- Point Loma Brigantine is open for dinner every evening.
Ambiance: Brigantine Point Loma was recently renovated, so it's in shipshape condition to match its nautical decor with boat-themed photographs filling the walls. The marina-view dining room, complete with a wooden interior and a rowboat planted on the ceiling, overlooks the San Diego Yacht Club. The dining room also features an inviting fireplace where you can cozy up with a cocktail.
Why We Dine: An all-day happy hour is something that cannot be beat, and on Mondays Brigantine in Point Loma offers just that; a happy hour that lasts all day long! The oyster bar at Brigantine Point Loma also features light meals and appetizer-like dishes such as Monterrey artichoke fritters, Brigantine classic calamari strips and of course oysters on the half. Brigantine's bar serves up taco plates with options like the calamari tacos, grilled swordfish tacos and the crispy California avocado tacos to satisfy your taco cravings. Additionally, we dine at Point Loma Brigantine because one of the best parts about the San Diego restaurant is that we receive the freshest fish on the market as Brigantine serves daily caught fish.
- Happy Hour: Point Loma Brigantine hosts happy hour every day between 4 and 7pm. The seafood joint also presents happy hour specials all day long on Mondays. Point Loma Brigantine is known for its tacos, so come in for happy hour to earn special discounts on its famous fish tacos and your favorite beer!
- Oyster Bar: Brigantine Point Loma offers an oyster bar with tasty small dishes, taco plates, soups, salads and sandwiches. The oyster bar menu is perfect for when you feel hungry during those in-between times after lunch and before the dinner hour. The P.E.I. mussels and clams steamed in a garlic wine broth or the stuffed potato skins are ideal snacks that won't spoil your appetite for supper.
- Daily Catch: Every day Point Loma Brigantine serves fresh caught fish. The catch of the day changes daily, but the restaurant has been known to serve up favorites like grilled mahi mahi, grilled Scottish salmon and blackened Ono. The fresh fish is served with your choice of lemon butter sauce or soy-wasabi butter along with mashed potatoes, lemon-herb risotto or saffron rice.
The Local Scoop: Each Monday between 5 and 9pm as well as Tuesdays through Sundays from 5 until 6:30pm, early bird diners have the option of choosing the first catch three-course dinner. First course selections include Macadamia crusted shrimp, Caesar salad or the soup of the day, while the entree course gives you various choices such as the catch of the day, grilled marinated swordfish or grilled tenderloin pappardelle pasta. As for the third course, vanilla creme brulee and praline bread pudding are offered for dessert. Dine at San Diego Brigantine Point Loma for an early supper and take advantage of this tempting offer!
What We Recommend:
- Fried Mexican Shrimp: The shrimp are bread-crumb coated, fried until golden brown perfection and served with a tangy cocktail sauce. When you order this scrumptious shrimp dish, you get your choice of two sides such as the bacon bleu cheese potato salad and the house kettle chips.
- Maple Glazed Grilled Pork Chop: Indulge in this delish dinner if you're not in the mood for fish. The pork chop is topped with caramelized onions and an apple chutney, served along side fresh vegetables and mashed potatoes.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$