La Jolla, CA 92037
Brockton Villa Information+ -
Quick Facts About Brockton Villa:
- Brockton Villa serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in San Diego's La Jolla neighborhood.
- Brockton Villa La Jolla offers great oceanviews and outdoor seating.
- Brockton Villa San Diego is a historic property that was originally a house, now converted for restaurant use.
Ambiance: Brockton Villa Restaurant will take your breath away because of the stunning coastal location. Brockton Villa La Jolla's oceanviews create an incredibly relaxing ambiance for you and your dining companions. Whether you're here for a brunch outing with family or friends or enjoying a delicious dinner with your darling at Brockton Villa San Diego, the casual beachhouse decor will make you feel right at home.
Why We Dine: Brockton Villa La Jolla has a view to be reckoned with - and ocean lovers and those who just want to see something pretty while they eat, will be glad they came here when they see the view. If mornings are tough for you, Brockton Villa Restaurant can be your lifesaver. The breakfast here is amazing and very popular. In addition to the view and breakfast, the service is what makes this eatery really stand out.
- View: See the ocean from your seat at Brockton Villa La Jolla! The sparkling blue water will draw your eye and help you relax right away. Regulars and new diners to this San Diego restaurant really love the beautiful La Jolla beach coastal scenery. Food tastes better with a great view like the one you get at Brockton Villa San Diego.
- Breakfast: What better way to start the day than to enjoy the fresh morning air on the deck and eat Brockton Villa La Jolla's delicious cuisine? For perfection in the form of a breakfast food, get Brockton Villa La Jolla's french toast. This popular pick at Brockton Villa San Diego treats you to a custard/souffle-like center making this breakfast favorite one of the best in town. For something meaty, the pulled pork and chorizo chilaquiles can satisfy your meat craving.
- Service: Brockton Villa La Jolla is known for its super friendly service. The staff members are full of good cheer and it makes a huge difference during guests' dining experiences. Brockton Villa La Jolla will help you feel right at home with the welcoming, helpful and attentive service. If you want to be treated like a guest of honor, this is a restaurant that you'll like visiting!
Local Scoop: Get up early and get breakfast at Brockton Villa La Jolla because when you dine between 8am and 9am, you'll save money. You can get two entrees and two coffee drinks for just $20. You and your sweetheart can enjoy a delicious breakfast together at a sweet price.
What We Recommend:
- Carne Asada Benedict: This popular breakfast dish at Brockton Villa La Jolla is good if you're in the mood for something savory. The carne asada flavor is nicely complemented by cilantro hollandaise and the delightfully crunchy English muffin.
- Coast Toast: Take a little trip to sugary heaven with a single bite of this French toast. Light and fluffy with an enticing souffle-like interior, the Coast Toast takes this traditional breakfast item to another level.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Beer & Wine
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$