Buca di Beppo San Diego
Buca di Beppo San Diego
San Diego, CA 92101
Buca di Beppo San Diego Information+ -
Quick Facts About Buca Di Beppo:
- Kids are welcome to join their family and dine at Buca di Beppo. There are plenty of kid-friendly menu options like the pizza con formaggio or the traditional spaghetti with meatballs.
- Lunch and dinner are served at San Diego Buca di Beppo every day of the week.
- Buca Di Beppo in San Diego is accommodating to large groups as the meals are a great size for sharing and there's plenty of room to dine. The restaurant offers the "Pope's Table" that seats twelve to eighteen guests, and the "Kitchen Table," which seats six to ten.
Ambiance: The smooth classic sounds of Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin serenade guests as they dine at San Diego Buca di Beppo. The authentic Italian menu paired with the Italian inspired decor of family photos and famous icons covering the walls provides guests with plenty to talk about. Group-sized tables and family-style meals at San Diego Buca di Beppo encourage friends and family to pass their meals across the table giving everyone a serving of the creamy cannelloni and spicy rigatoni.
Why We Dine: San Diego Buca di Beppo is all about making guests' dining experience comfortable, convenient and enjoyable. With online takeout orders, family-sized dishes and gluten-free menus, it is evident that the Italian restaurant takes service and accommodation seriously. Whether you're looking to share a bunch of dishes or want a mozzarella caprese that suits your gluten-free diet, Buca di Beppo has it taken care of.
- Order to Go: What's better than ordering takeout? Conveniently ordering online! Ordering to go at San Diego's Buca di Beppo is made quick and easy, as guests simply click on the menu item of their choice, make any modifications to their order and then "check out."
- Family Sized: San Diego's Buca di Beppo offers two different size dishes to accommodate your party. The Buca small dish serves two or three guests while the Buca large serves four or more. These size ranges make its easier for guests to order based on the size of their party and appetites.
- Gluten-Free Menu: Buca di Beppo in San Diego wants everyone to be able to enjoy their decadent dishes, therefore the restaurant offers a specific gluten-free menu to cater to your dietary needs. Guests can indulge at ease in the chicken limone or the chicken marsala knowing their dietary needs have been happily accommodated.
The Local Scoop: Portion sizes at San Diego Buca di Beppo are known to be rather large as they're served family style, so unless you're unashamed of loosening your belt buckle mid way through your meal, plan on sharing a dish or asking for a to-go box.
What We Recommend:
- Supremo Italiano: This meat lovers pizza includes spicy Italian sausage, pepperoni and ground sausage. For an extra kick, the pizza is topped off with bell peppers, onions, red sauce and cheese.
- Chicken Saltimbocco: Consisting of sage and prosciutto sauteed chicken breast served with capers and artichoke hearts with lemon butter sauce on top, this is one dish you'll want all to yourself.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Accepts reservations
- Prices: $$