Butcher Shop Steakhouse
Butcher Shop Steakhouse
San Diego, CA 92123
Butcher Shop Steakhouse Information+ -
Quick Facts About Butcher Shop Steakhouse:
- Butcher Shop Steakhouse is located in the Kearny Mesa area of San Diego.
- San Diego's Shop Steakhouse celebrates happy hour Monday through Friday from 3pm to 6:30pm.
- Butcher Shop Steakhouse in San Diego is open for lunch and dinner.
Ambiance: San Diego Butcher Shop Steakhouse exhibits an old-fashion charm as its styled and decorated like a classic Chicago steakhouse. This San Diego restaurant is decorated with dark wooden and shiny brass accents, which compliment the red leather couch seating. San Diego's Butcher Shop Steakhouse also presents a cozy fireplace inviting you to stick around and have a bourbon with your steak dinner.
Why We Dine: San Diego Butcher Shop Steakhouse takes serving up steak seriously as it invests in only the highest quality of meat. The steaks are each broiled over Mesquite and served with maître d’ butter, while the Angus prime rib of beef is offered butcher shop cut, regular cut or petite cut. Although the steakhouse provides mouthwatering savory sirloin, filet mignon and steaks, it also offers vegetarian options as well to cater to every guest's cravings. Another reason we dine at Butcher Shop Steakhouse is due to its recently renovated banquet facility, which is perfect for hosting a special celebration. The plated menu options for banquets include two entrees, a salad and a dessert per person while the buffet menus feature your choice of several hot and cold plates with salad, desserts and bread included.
- Quality Meat: Every slab of steak served at San Diego Butcher Shop Steakhouse is a Mid-Western grain fed USDA Prime and USDA Choice. The steak selections were shipped from Stockyards Packing Co. in Chicago and have been aged for at least 21 days.
- Vegetarian Options: Sure you're dining at a steakhouse, but don't feel obligated to pile your plate high with prime top sirloin or braised beef short ribs if you're simply not in a carnivorous mood. The menu at the San Diego Butcher Shop Steakhouse offers a variety of meatless options such as the potato skin or fried zucchini appetizers, french onion soup, fresh spinach salad, caesar salad or the vegetarian pasta dish.
- Banquet Facility: San Diego's Butcher Shop Steakhouse presents a newly remodeled banquet room that holds 30 to 200 guests for special events from wedding receptions to corporate meetings. The steakhouse also offers parties with a variety of catering menu options including hors d'oeuvres, buffet style, plated, and cocktail reception packages. The Butcher Shop Steakhouse staff will go above and beyond your expectations to ensure that your celebration runs smoothly and happily.
The Local Scoop: Juicy steak goes hand in hand with a good glass of red wine, so take advantage of the steakhouse's wine nights to get the most out of your steak dinner. On Sunday and Monday nights guests can bring along their favorite bottle of wine and the restaurant will waive the corkage fee. Meanwhile on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings guests can enjoy half-off select bottles of wine.
What We Recommend:
- Chophouse Peppercorn Filet Mignon: This steakhouse special is Mesquite broiled and coated with cracked black pepper. You won't be disappointed with this USDA choice of meat as it's served with bacon, scallions and garlic.
- Vegetarian Pasta: Just because you don't fancy a big chunk of meat for lunch, doesn't mean you can't enjoy a meatless meal at the steakhouse. This steakhouse favorite features a delicious combination of Pappardelle pasta mixed with tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, garlic and feta cheese, garnished with red bell peppers.
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$