Candelas on the Bay
Candelas on the Bay
Coronado, CA 92118
Candelas on the Bay Information+ -
Quick Facts About Candelas on the Bay:
- San Diego Candelas on the Bay is located in Coronado.
- Candelas on the Bay in San Diego serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- San Diego's Candelas on the Bay is a Mexican restaurant.
Ambiance: The view of the San Diego harbor from the restaurant's floor-to-ceiling windows gives Candelas on the Bay major points for providing an inviting atmosphere. From every angle of the restaurant, guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Diego Bay with the city skyline in the distance. The walls are decorated with low candle-like lighting giving off a romantic vibe in combination with the setting sun in the background during the evenings. The restaurant also features an outdoor patio where you can dine in the fresh bay air and San Diego sunshine.
Why We Dine: San Diego Candelas on the Bay is an enticing option for dinner and drinks after a long work day as the restaurant serves up extensive happy hour specials and nightly discounts Monday through Thursday. The Mexican restaurant celebrates Taco Tuesdays and offers 20% off discounts on Monday Industry Nights, along with Wine Wednesdays and Social Nights on Thursdays. We dine at San Diego's Candelas on the Bay because the restaurant is also committed to proving excellent event and catering services from the dining spaces to the menu options for your next celebration or business meeting. Additionally, Candelas on the Bay is the place to dine for Sunday Brunch as you start off your Sunday Funday in the best possible way with bottomless mimosas and a view of the bay.
- Weekly Specials: Every Monday through Thursday at San Diego Candelas on the Bay, guests are spoiled with a nightly special. On Wednesdays, guests receive 50% off of all bottled wines while Thursdays are Social Night in which parties of five or more guests will receive a 20% discount on their meal. The San Diego restaurant also features an 11am to 11pm happy hour serving half-off drinks and appetizers.
- Catering: San Diego Candelas on the Bay is eager to provide and cater for your next big event whether you're hosting an intimate 20-person party or a 200-person extravaganza. The Mexican restaurant features two outdoor terraces, an indoor dining room and a private room as well, each with views of the harbor. Candelas on the Bay also offers four lunch and dinner set menus in addition to two different buffet options to help meet your event needs.
- Sunday Brunch: San Diego's Candelas on the Bay serves a brunch buffet every Sunday between 11am and 4pm. For just $25, guests can indulge in the bottomless mimosa brunch special as well. The buffet serves a variety of breakfast options from fruit plates to omelets in addition to Mexican and European infused cuisine. Sit back with your free-flowing glass of bubbly, endless plate of food and the view of the city skyline.
The Local Scoop: Treat a friend to a complimentary dessert when you fill out the online form at the restaurant's web page. Simply provide the restaurant with your email address along with a friend's email address, and San Diego's Candelas on the Bay will send along a free dessert voucher!
What We Recommend:
- Tacos Durados: These aren't your ordinary tacos as they're filled with deep fried barbacoa sheep and cojita cheese. You're taste buds will thank you when you indulge in this tasty Mexican appetizer served with a side of guacamole, rice and beans.
- Camarones Cabo de Puertas: This exquisite seafood dish is served with tequila-flamed jumbo shrimp and ahi tuna on rice with avocados and a tamarindo salsa along with mixed bell peppers dressed in a balsamic demi-glaze.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts Reservations
- Price: $$$