Club M at The Grand Del Mar
Club M at The Grand Del Mar
Del Mar, CA 92130
Club M at The Grand Del Mar Information+ -
Quick Facts About Club M at The Grand Del Mar
- Club M at The Grand Del Mar is open daily for breakfast, lunch and tapas.
- San Diego Club M is located at The Grand Del Mar hotel.
- Club M celebrates happy hour every day from 4 until 8pm.
Ambiance: Club M at The Grand Del Mar offers an inviting multi-faceted atmosphere with indoor and outdoor dining. Whether you're in the mood for a quiet lunch on the outdoor patio with views of the well-manicured landscape or you're in search of a wild night on the dance floor, you can find both welcoming environments at San Diego Club M. The San Diego restaurant features a bar area and a separate lounge area where you can dine and listen to the live musicians and DJs on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Why We Dine: Club M at The Grand Del Mar in San Diego turns up the volume and invites you to let loose and show off your dance moves every Friday and Saturday evening. The San Diego restaurant hosts live musicians that play top 40, rock, dance, high energy and funk music that promises to get your feet tapping. If the live music doesn't do it for you, when the DJ takes over you'll be the first one to challenge your best friend to a dance-off. While the live music plays in the background, order some tapas treats such as the coriander salmon and watercress and the beef slider trio. After you spend the night dancing away, stop in San Diego Club M in the morning for the weekend breakfast and spoil yourself to the New York steak and eggs or the lemon, agave nectar and ginger smoothie.
- Live Music: Club M at The Grand Del Mar knows how to ignite an exciting evening. The San Diego restaurant hosts live music every Friday and Saturday night from 7 to 10pm. Reggae and soul performers like the Blue Moonies are known to take the stage, while The Mar Dels turn up the sound with Motown, rock and swing music. After the live performers loosen up the crowd, the DJ takes over at 10pm and spins until 1:30 am.
- Tasty Tapas: On Sundays through Thursdays from 4 to 8pm and on Fridays and Saturdays from 4 until 10pm Club M at The Grand Del Mar serves up a selection of tapas. Choose between the decadent California cheese platter, bay scallop ceviche and wild mushroom raviloi, or order all three and share! Other mouthwatering options include Club M bacon fries, duck confit flatbread, white shrimp quesadillas and more.
- Weekend Breakfast: While Club M serves an appetizing continental breakfast on the weekdays, on Saturday and Sunday mornings, it brings out the big guns. Refreshing banana, orange and acai smoothies and smoothies blended with blueberries, strawberries and mint are at the top of the weekend breakfast menu followed by organic oatmeal and fruit parfait. Morning classics are also served such as the eggs Benny, build-you-own-omelet and the breakfast croissant while the signature favorites include eggs white frittatas and bacon and egg breakfast burritos.
The Local Scoop: Club M is an on-site restaurant located at The Grand Del Mar. The San Diego Hotel was voted "#1 Luxury Hotel in the US" and "#5 Luxury Hotel in the World" by TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice, as this hotel is San Diego's first and only five-star accommodation. In addition to Club M's prime location, you can also pamper yourself at The Spa at The Grand Del Mar or play a round on the greens at The Grand Golf Club. The hotel site offers plenty of entertainment for you to engage in before or after dining at Club M.
What We Recommend:
- Baja-Style Fish Tacos: These fresh fish tacos are the perfect tapas dish to share. Packed with lightly fried Mahi Mahi and a lime creamy dressing these zestful tacos are also served with fresh salsa.
- Crab Cake: This fresh seafood sandwich is offered on the lunch menu, and is served with avocado, butter lettuce, mango and topped with a lime dressing. Pair this delectable sandwich with a spot on the sunny outdoor patio for the ideal afternoon dining experience.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Reservations accepted
- Price: $$