San Diego, CA 92110
Cosmopolitan Restaurant Information+ -
Quick Facts About Cosmopolitan Restaurant:
- Cosmopolitan Restaurant is located in San Diego's Old Town neighborhood.
- Cosmopolitan Restaurant San Diego serves lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
- Cosmopolitan San Diego Restaurant has happy hour from 3pm to 6pm every day.
Ambiance: Cosmopolitan Old Town takes you back in time to when cowboys wandered through these parts. Whether you enjoy your meal in the beautiful outdoor courtyard or indoors, you'll feel like the clock reversed and has set you squarely in a different century. Cosmopolitan Restaurant San Diego has a welcoming atmosphere that lets you and your family feel right at home.
Why We Dine: Cosmopolitan Restaurant has that old time-y feel that visitors and locals love. Serving delicious food and great drinks, Cosmopolitan San Diego Restaurant makes sure that guests with rumbling stomachs and parched mouths are taken care of. Cosmopolitan San Diego Restaurant's brunch is as good as its lunch and dinner, and the happy hour is a treat! While you're visiting San Diego attractions in Old Town, get a bite to eat at this restaurant.
- Food: Even the most demanding palate will find something appealing on Cosmopolitan Restaurant's menu. During lunch, enjoy the Piggy Grilled Cheese. This sandwich offers a twist on the classic that we know and love - and adds carnitas, avocado and tomato to the cheddar and jack cheese in between a brioche bun. Try the Kobe beef short rib sandwich for something savory and meaty. In addition to sandwiches, there are flat-breads, salads, traditional Mexican entrees and seafood dishes.
- Brunch: Head to Cosmopolitan Restaurant San Diego for a delicious brunch. If you're craving Mexican cuisine, get the chorizo and eggs. This entree comes with green onions, fire-roasted salsa and tortillas. Have a traditional breakfast when you order the house-made buttermilk biscuits and sage sausage gravy. Kids even have their own menu items under the Whipper Snappers section of the menu. Maybe they'll like the chocolate chip pancakes or the cinnamon french toast.
- Drinks: Cosmopolitan Old Town offers a whole slew of potent libations that get the party started! Cosmopolitan San Diego Restaurant's drinks menu includes options like Lady Seeley's Violette Fizz, Berry Basil Martini and Fresh Fruit Bourbon Smash. The Violette Fizz combines Oxley gin, St. Germain elderflower liqueur, Creme d'Yvette, lemon juice, sugar and soda water. You can enjoy wine by the glass or purchase a full bottle. Stopping in during happy hour between 3pm and 6pm? Enjoy $4 house wines and draft beers and $4.50 well drinks and margaritas.
Local Scoop: This San Diego restaurant offers several dining areas so that you can enjoy your meal in your favorite setting. The heated orchard patio makes the dining experience feel more cozy with an evening fire bar and surrounding terraces of lime, orange, lemon and olive trees. If you'd prefer to be seated indoors, the Seeley dining rooms offer a more formal setting with historic 1870's decor. The private Bandini room can accommodate your special celebration.
What We Recommend:
- The Cosmo Burger: A burger always hits the spot, and this classic menu item is prepared perfectly at Cosmopolitan Restaurant. Topped with grilled red onion, cheddar cheese and house-made pickle, this burger also comes with a side of herbed fries.
- Jumbo Shrimp Scampi: Indulge with this entree! Portobello mushroom ravioli are nicely complemented by oven dried tomato and shaved black truffles in this dish.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$