San Diego, CA 92101
CUCINA urbana Information+ -
Quick Facts About Cucina Urbana:
- Cucina Urbana is an Italian restaurant in San Diego.
- Cucina Urbana San Diego is located in Banker's Hill.
- Cucina Urbana Banker's Hill offers daily happy hour at the bar.
Ambiance: Cucina Urbana Restaurant invites you to enjoy the romantic ambiance with your sweetheart. Cucina Urbana San Diego's modern yet chic decor also provides the perfect setting for your girls' night out. You and your best girlfriends can celebrate a special occasion like a birthday or simply share dinner together for fun. You'll see lots of couples and groups of girlfriends at Cucina Urbana Banker's Hill. In addition, you can see families enjoying a great Italian meal at Cucina Urbana Restaurant.
Why We Dine: Cucina Urbana San Diego is a fun place to come for happy hour. You can eat well even while staying well within your budget. Cucina Urbana Restaurant has great food and drink specials throughout the week to keep you satisfied. Whenever you're in the mood for great Italian cuisine or delicious and appealingly affordable drinks, Cucina Urbana Banker's Hill is a great place to visit in San Diego.
- Happy Hour: Every day is a good day to visit Cucina Urbana San Diego. With daily happy hour, Cucina Urbana Restaurant makes sure that you can get delicious drinks at low prices. Cucina Urbana Banker's Hill has its happy hour every day between 5pm and 7pm. During this time, you can get $5 well cocktails, $3 Moretti drafts and $5 sangria. On Friday afternoons, happy hour starts at 3pm!
- Daily Specials: For food at reasonable prices, come to Cucina Urbana San Diego between 5pm and 6pm. Meatball Monday at Cucina Urbana Restaurant will give carnivores half-price meatballs and meatball pizza. Take-Out Tuesday at Cucina Urbana Banker's Hill treats you to 20% off pizza, salad and a bottle of wine. Cucina Urbana San Diego's Wild Wednesday features a burger and Moretti beer for only $14. Thrifty Thursday is a must for pizza lovers! You can get half off all pizza. Formaggi Friday is all about cheese pizza. Social Saturday requires that you get the weekly password from Twitter or Facebook to use for the special. Sinful Sunday lets you enjoy no corkage fee on all bottles from the wine shop all night.
- The Wine: If you love drinking wine, make Cucina Urbana San Diego your must-visit restaurant. This San Diego restaurant has an on-site wine shop where you can buy wines to enjoy with your meal. Whether you like sparkling, red or white wine, you can have something delicious in your favorite variety at Cucina Urbana Banker's Hill. Enjoy San Diego nightlife at this classy restaurant's bar.
The Local Scoop: Cucina Urbana is very popular, so you'll want to make reservations to ensure a spot at this lively restaurant. Cucina Urbana San Diego can take your reservation over the phone or online. Whether you choose to dial up this restaurant or make a few clicks to reserve your table and time, Cucina Urbana Banker's Hill will be ready to welcome you and seat you sooner than if you walked into the restaurant without a reservation. If you're happy with eating at the bar, you can usually be seated more quickly. There are also communal tables that can seat you more quickly.
What We Recommend:
- Short Rib Pappardelle: This popular dish from Cucina Urbana Banker's Hill offers tender and flavorful meat. The perfectly cooked pasta goes so well with the short rib and the mushrooms in this dish add great complementing flavor.
- Spicy Shrimp Puttanesca Angel Hair: For those who like it hot, try this dish! The seafood and pasta are tossed with olives, capers and tomatoes.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Recommended
- Price: $$