2000 Second Street
Coronado, CA 92118
Current Information+ -
Quick Facts About Current:
- Current is a San Diego restaurant located at Coronado Island Marriott Resort.
- Current Restaurant serves American cuisine.
- Current San Diego has happy hour from 4pm- 7pm and 9pm- close.
Ambiance: Relax with your friends and family as you dive into a great meal together. Over wonderful conversation and tasty drinks, the meal at Current will allow you to refuel for your day ahead -whether the rest of your day includes visiting San Diego theme parks or other destinations. The decor is warm and modern, with hues of mahogany and lime green throughout. With its nice yet casual atmosphere, Current San Diego is a welcoming place for you and your loved ones.
Why We Dine: Current Coronado has a convenient location for those who are staying at Coronado Island Marriott Resort. You can simply stay at the resort to have a relaxing meal. Forget the hassle of driving somewhere far away when the California coastal cuisine at Current Restaurant is calling your name. Even if you're not a guest at the resort, you can still come here for a premium dining experience.
- Location: When you're staying at the hotel, on-site dining is convenient. Having hungry children with you makes getting food efficiently especially important, so Current Restaurant is an appealing option for families. Current San Diego makes sure that you can fuel up on tasty cuisine right at the hotel before you head out to enjoy San Diego attractions.
- Patio: Alfresco dining awaits at Current Coronado, affording you panoramic views of San Diego Bay. The California sunshine and warm breeze will make you feel wonderful, and your visit will be memorable. The patio is a great place to enjoy your breakfast, lunch or dinner at Current San Diego. You'll be outside to enjoy nature as well as Current's California coastal cuisine.
- Burger Bar: You have plenty of choices when it comes to burgers at Current Coronado. If you're in the mood for something saucy, get the BBQ Cheeseburger for a mouthful of Angus beef, BBQ sauce, sharp cheddar cheese, bacon and crisp fried onions. The Black and Blue Burger satisfies those who can't get enough of crumbled blue cheese, and the Ultimate Veggie Burger is a meatless wonder. Pick a side to go with your burger - creamy slaw might be just the ticket, or pickle chips may be what you're craving with your meal.
The Local Scoop: You can make any meal more festive with celebratory desserts and drinks! You've worked hard all week and you deserve it - so treat yourself to some sugar and libations. The Black Bottom Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie combines two wonderful flavors for double the deliciousness. Peanut butter is great on its own and so is chocolate - and together, they're flavors to be reckoned with. Have a glass of champagne, red wine or white wine. You can also have beer with your meal!
What We Recommend:
- Crunchy French Toast: Have something sweet for breakfast! This French toast includes strawberries, bananas and corn flake crust. The entree comes with syrup for the ultimate dessert-as-breakfast.
- Baja Fish Tacos: When you're in San Diego, eating fish tacos regularly is a way of life - and the fish tacos at this restaurant are delicious. They come with Mexicali dressing, borracho beans and cilantro rice. Enjoy!
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Not Needed
- Price: $$