7955 La Jolla Shores Drive
La Jolla, CA 92037
Cusp Restaurant Information+ -
Quick Facts About Cusp Restaurant:
- Cusp Restaurant is located at Hotel La Jolla on the eleventh floor.
- La Jolla Cusp Restuarant serves Mediterranean cuisine.
- Cusp Dining and Drinks celebrates daily happy hour between 4pm and 7pm.
Ambiance: La Jolla Cusp Restaurant is located on the eleventh floor of the Hotel La Jolla. From the restaurant up in the sky, you're granted sweeping panoramic views of the ritzy La Jolla and the sandy coastline. Time it just right and feast on your Moroccan spiced king salmon with a romantic sunset view in the background.
Why We Dine: If you wake up with an aching for Cusp Restaurant's cuisine, you don't have to wait until lunch or dinner to answer your cravings because the Mediterranean restaurant serves breakfast every morning. The restaurant opens early for breakfast on the weekdays and brunch on the weekends so you can fill up on homemade granola, Greek yogurt and berries or cinnamon raisin French toast. We also like to dine at La Jolla Cusp Restaurant because of its attractive happy hour specials on adult beverages and appetizers. After dining in, save room in your satisfied belly for some after dinner treats. Try the Don't Be Cruel cocktail, a delicious concoction of ron zacapa, caramel, creme de banana, chocolate bitters and nutmeg, or the Dow’s Ten Year Tawny port. If you're looking to fulfil your sweet tooth, spoil yourself to the vanilla ice cream float at Cusp Restaurant in La Jolla.
- Breakfast: Rise and dine with the sun for breakfast at La Jolla Cusp Restaurant. With a view of the sunshine sparkling over the ocean in the distance, start your day off with a tasty open faced pastrami and egg melt or blueberry ricotta pancake with caramelized bananas and maple syrup. On Mondays through Fridays the restaurant is open for breakfast from 7pm to 10:30am and on the weekends it opens for brunch at 8am.
- Sunset Happy Hour: Every evening from 4pm until 7pm La Jolla Cusp Restaurant welcomes you to indulge in its happy hour specials. The happy hour features $5 well drinks, glasses of house wine, select drafts and certain cocktails. Happy hour also presents $5 spicy pepper bacon and $5 fresh ceviche, in addition to the weekly rotated $5 specials.
- Dessert: Dessert is just as important as the main course at La Jolla's Cusp Restaurant as it celebrates the grand finale to the meal. Order the rhubarb and strawberry trifle and ask for two spoons so you can split it with your sweetie, or go ahead and indulge in the chocolate peanut butter all by yourself, we won't judge. The dessert menu also offers selection of cognacs, ports, after dinner cocktails as well as coffee, tea and espresso drinks to top off your meal.
The Local Scoop: Cusp Restaurant in La Jolla invites you to Manic Mondays each week to receive half off bottles of wine up to $100. The only catch is that you must dine on any of the restaurant's divine meals in order to receive the $50 off wine discount.
What We Recommend:
- San Sebastian: Your taste buds will rejoice when you introduce them to this flavorful flatbread. Piled high with garlic roasted shrimp, Spanish chorizo and manchego, it's topped off with a sweet and spicy cilantro piquillo pepper sauce.
- Tomato Braised Baby Eggplant: Happily receive your daily dose of veggies when you order this tasty eggplant dish. It's served with a mixture of onion, red bell pepper, lemon confit along with cous cous, ginger and basil.
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$