Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
Delicias Restaurant Information+ -
Quick Facts About Delicias Restaurant:
- San Diego Delicias Restaurant's wine selection was honored with the Wine Spectator’s 2012 Best of Award of Excellence.
- Delicias Restaurant in San Diego is open for lunch and dinner Monday through Friday and dinner only on Saturday.
- San Diego's Delicias Restaurant is closed on Sundays.
Ambiance: The indoor dining room at San Diego Delicias Restaurant is elegant yet still maintains a cozy and warm atmosphere. The brick fireplace is inviting while chandeliers accent the artwork on the walls. The restaurant also features two outdoor patios, one in the front and one in the back. Both patios have fire pits, heat lamps and umbrellas to ensure that guests are comfortable whether they're dining during a sunny San Diego afternoon or during a breezy December evening.
Why We Dine: San Diego Delicias Restaurant gives guests variety and options to choose from in order to make for a comfortable dining experience. The restaurant's meat and cheese selection for example, allows guests to add different kinds of meats and cheese to their orders for a little extra something. San Diego's Delicias Restaurant also provides group menus, making it easier for large parties to dine with abbreviated three and four course menus. Another way that the restaurant accommodates its guests is by offering delivery services. Delicias Restaurant will serve you its scrumptious wood fired pizzas and cheeseburgers straight to your door.
- Meat and Cheese Selection: San Diego Delicias Restaurant features a variety of meat and cheeses to add to your order. Pair the restaurant's organic American prosciutto with the five year cows' milk Vintage Gouda, or match the soft Coach Farm Triple Cream Goat with a glass of award winning wine.
- Group Menus: Whether you're hosting a special occasion or just dining as a large party, San Diego Delicias Restaurant group menus can take the stress and hassle out of extensive orders. The restaurant offers five group menus, which feature three and four course meals at a set price per person in which guests can choose their choice of a salad, entree and dessert on the compressed menu.
- Delivery Services: Although San Diego's Delicias Restaurant presents an inviting atmosphere, the restaurant also offers delivery services for those lazy nights when you want to put your feet on the coffee table, pop in a movie and dine on Mediterranean flatbread in your pajamas.
The Local Scoop: Delicias Restaurant has been appropriately recognized for its mouthwatering cuisine and high quality as the Reader's Choice honored the restaurant with the “Best of” Gold Award for Best Lunch Restaurant in addition to two Bronze awards given for Best Burger and Best American Dining in 2009.
What We Recommend:
- Spicy Chorizo Pizza: All of Delicias' pizzas are wood fired, yet this one gives "fired" a whole new meaning as it's packed with hot jalapenos, fiery chorizo, cilantro and lime.
- Organic Beet Salad: This refreshing starter creates an unparalleled burst of flavor with caramelized yogurt, pistachios, oranges, and Valdeon cheese mixed with fresh arugula.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservation
- Price: $$$