Dolce Pane E Vino
Dolce Pane E Vino
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
Dolce Pane E Vino Information+ -
Quick Facts About Dolce Pane E Vino:
- San Diego Dolce Pane E Vino serves Italian cuisine.
- Dolce Pane E Vino in San Diego is open daily for lunch and dinner.
- San Diego's Dolce Pane E Vino is located in the Rancho Santa Fe area of San Diego.
Ambiance: San Diego Dolce Pane E Vino is an Italian oasis romantically light and filled with displays of wine racks holding the finest wines to pair with your cuisine. The atmosphere is rustic and homely with wooden communal tables and matching wicker seating. Break bread and toast a glass of wine at your communal table as you dine with old friends while making new ones. The Italian restaurant also features a cozy outdoor patio with heat lamps to keep you comfortable when the nights cool down in San Diego.
Why We Dine: San Diego Dolce E Vino keeps you coming back with its large and small plates, which accommodate your hunger level whether you're craving something light or looking to take home some leftovers. The restaurant also serves a variety of vegetarian and meat-filled flatbreads in addition to a vast selection of traditional Italian cuisine. San Diego Dolce Pane E Vino features its own formaggeria as well, where you can purchase fresh bread, Italian meats and artisan cheeses on the go to cater your next picnic or happy hour at home.
- Small and Large Plates: San Diego Dolce Pane E Vino understands the value of providing the ideal amount of food to fit your every craving, and that's why the Italian restaurants features small plates and large plates. If you're ravenous then the large plate meals will certainly fill up your belly with options like the grilled veal chop or the half-chicken roasted under brick, while the smaller plates offer lighter cuisine such as the pesto marinated tiger shrimp and the gnocchi.
- Flatbread Menu: Prosciutto and egg, white truffle, eggplant and lamb sausage are just a few of the various flatbreads offered at San Diego Dolce Pane E Vino. Veggie lovers will get a kick out of the herbed pesto flatbread topped with tomatoes, goat cheese and onions, and those in the mood for some Italian carne can feast on the applewood smoked bacon flatbread served with a crème fraiche vinaigrette.
- Formaggeria: No romantic picnic is complete without a fresh baguette, Italian meat, artisan cheese and a bottle of fine wine. Thanks to San Diego's Dolce Pane E Vino, you can surprise your loved one with an authentic Italian feast as the formaggeria, an on-site grab-and-go market, supplies you with everything you need for the perfect picnic getaway.
The Local Scoop: If you're looking for a warm and inviting location that serves mouthwatering meals paired with fine wine for your next special occasion, San Diego Dolce Pane E Vino is the venue for you. The Italian restaurant presents an extensive catering list full of hor d'oeuvres, salads and entrees to accommodate your next gathering at your preferred budget.
What We Recommend:
- Fig Bruschetta: This tasty Italian antipasto is stacked high with Chino Farm's Mission Figs, Coach Farm's goat cheese, prosciutto, red onions and almonds creating a unique burst of flavors.
- Caprese Salad: A light and classic Italian dish, the caprese salad is served with fresh vine-ripened tomatoes, Burrata cheese and basil, drizzled with aged balsamic and seasoned with sea salt, perfect on its own or as an addition to your main course.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Accepts reservations
- Prices: $$