The Edge Restaurant and Lounge
The Edge Restaurant and Lounge
Temecula, CA 92590
The Edge Restaurant and Lounge Information+ -
Quick Facts About The Edge Restaurant and Lounge:
- Temecula Edge Restaurant and Lounge is located in Temecula just north of San Diego.
- The Edge features both a restaurant and a lounge menu.
- Temecula's Edge Restaurant and Lounge was honored with opentable.com's Diners' Choice Award in 2009.
Ambiance: Temecula's Edge Restaurant and Lounge presents an upscale contemporary restaurant with an inviting trendy lounge. Booths are tucked away in private nooks in the restaurant area creating an intimate spot for dining with a date or close friends. Meanwhile the lounge features wrap-around circular sofa seating for socializing and drinking cocktails. San Diego Edge Restaurant and Lounge has a romantic rich and warm decor with intricate lighting and live performances, which further add to to the cutting-edge vibe of The Edge.
Why We Dine: Every night that you dine at Temecula Edge Restaurant and Lounge you're guaranteed live entertainment to accompany your dinner and drinks. The Edge entertains nightly with DJs, award winning bands and even comedy shows to enhance your dining experience. The Edge Restaurant and Lounge in Temecula also serves two different menus depending on whether you're eating in the dinning room or the lounge area providing you with a variety of meals. Different sized plates are additionally served at the restaurant and lounge, as guests have the options of choosing meals under the small or large dinner plate categories along with large and small salad selections so that you can gauge the size of your meal ahead of time.
- Entertainment: Temecula Edge Restaurant and Lounge features different forms of live entertainment every day of the week for your enjoyment while you wine and dine. On Tuesdays and Sundays, The Edge hosts live jazz music to get your feet tapping, while Wednesday's Comedy Night will be sure to have you chuckling. A live DJ spins on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays and award winning artists perform on Saturday nights.
- Two Menus: Temecula's Edge Restaurant and Lounge offers two separate menus, one for the restaurant and one for the lounge. The lounge presents small plates, aperitifs, cocktails and other alcoholic beverages while the restaurant menu provides more of a selection with both small and large plates, salad and soup selections.
- Large and Small: Sometimes ordering meals can be daunting because you never know exactly how big or tiny your dish will turn out until it's served in front of you. Temecula Edge Restaurant and Lounge takes the guess work out of ordering as the dinner menu offers large and small plates in addition to large salads and small salads so that you know the size of your meal ahead of time and whether or not you should loosen your belt.
The Local Scoop: On Saturdays and Sundays Temecula Edge Restaurant and Bar open early specifically for brunch. Its brunch menu is filled with scrumptious sweet and savory dishes such as the blueberry ricotta pancakes, fresh baked scones and the prosciutto, basil and mozzarella omelet, which provide the perfect kick start to your day off.
What We Recommend:
- Slow Roasted Kobe Pot Roast: This large dinner plate special is sure to warm your heart and soul with beef, mascarpone cream potatoes, peas, pearl onion confit swimming in a Cabernet demi glaze. You'll feel like you're eating your grandmother's home cooked recipe when you indulge in this comforting dish.
- Grilled Vegetable Nachos: The Edge presents a twist on ordinary nachos with these chips stacked high with fresh grilled vegetables, mozzarella and romano topped with a garlic cream.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Reservations accepted
- Price: $$$