San Diego, CA 92101
The FleetWood Information+ -
Quick Facts About The Fleetwood:
- The Fleetwood is a bar and restaurant in the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Fleetwood San Diego is popular because of its decently priced drinks.
- Fleetwood Restaurant serves American cuisine.
Ambiance: Fleetwood Gaslamp immerses you in a cool lounge environment, where dancing, drinking and dining can all happen during your evening. The Fleetwood's casual ambiance is welcoming to San Diego locals and visitors. If you're in the mood to dress up for your night out at Fleetwood San Diego, go ahead! If you want to dress down and be as comfortable as possible, while still being presentable in public, Fleetwood Restaurant also invites you to wear what makes you feel good.
Why We Dine: Hungry people in the Gaslamp Quarter flock to The Fleetwood for good eats. Whether the truffle mac n' cheese or cheese and potato crusted salmon is being enjoyed at Fleetwood Restaurant, one thing's for sure - guests like the creative American cuisine at this San Diego restaurant. Fleetwood San Diego also gets it right with the cocktails. Celebrate your birthday, a promotion, the end of the work day or other great occasions in your life with delicious libations at Fleetwood Gaslamp.
- Food: Come to The Fleetwood with an appetite big enough to finish your order! The truffle mac n' cheese at Fleetwood San Diego offers an updated take on the classic we all know and love. The salmon is another popular entree that takes this fish and envelops it in a cheese and potato crust at Fleetwood Restaurant.
- Drinks: The party starts as soon as the drinks begin flowing at Fleetwood San Diego. Grab a chair at Fleetwood Gaslamp's bar and get ready to enjoy strong and decently priced drinks! The friendly bartenders are tons of fun to be around. Whether you're listening to their jokes or laughing it up because of your conversations with friends at Fleetwood Restaurant, it's always a fun time.
- Flat Screen TVs: Stay entertained while you're eating and drinking. Fleetwood San Diego provides plenty of visual stimulation on its flat screen TVs so that you never have a bored moment during your visit. While waiting for your delicious meal to arrive or your drinks to be expertly prepared, point your eyes towards the flat screen TVs for all the company you need.
The Local Scoop: Bring your pup with you to The Fleetwood! This dog friendly establishment lets you enjoy dining in the Gaslamp Quarter with your four-legged friend by your table. The small outdoor patio gives you and your animal best friend an ideal environment for bonding together as you chow down on a meatloaf dinner, chicken pasta or Asian chicken wraps.
What We Recommend:
- Ahi Poke: Munch on these delicious morsels of tuna! The ahi and avocado chunks are topped with chopped green onions for a bit of a kick - and served with fried wonton chips for fun crunch.
- Stuffed Chicken: The tender chicken is already delicious on its own, but stuffed with goat cheese and red pepper, the chicken is even more mouthwatering. This entree comes with green beans and mashed potatoes, so you'll enjoy a Thanksgiving-style meal no matter the season.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Not Needed
- Price: $$