The French Gourmet
The French Gourmet
San Diego, CA 92109
The French Gourmet Information+ -
Quick Facts About The French Gourmet
- The French Gourmet offers not only a causal dining experience, but also full service catering.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served at The French Gourmet Restaurant.
- The French Gourmet is located in the trendy coastal town of Pacific Beach.
Ambiance: The French Gourmet is a cute restaurant with little details that make guests feel like their dining in the French countryside. Painted walls and wooden doors make you feel like you've stepped into another world at Pacific Beach French Gourmet. Sure, you may be decked out in beach gear, but you'll soon forget your in San Diego and take a visual vacation to the French countryside at The French Gourmet Restaurant San Diego.
Why We Dine: If you're looking for fantastic French food in a casual setting, French Gourmet San Diego is the spot for you! Accented with cute decor, the rich and tasty food takes your taste-buds on a tour of the French countryside. Head to this popular San Diego restaurant or let them come to you with catering services for your next big event.
- Brunch: Pacific Beach French Gourmet goes all out when it comes to brunch. Crepes, omelets, eggs Benedict, you name it, they've got it from 8am - 3pm daily on the popular breakfast menu at The French Gourmet Restaurant in Pacific Beach. It wouldn't be brunch without mimosas or fresh juice so indulge in orange or grapefruit juice mimosas at The French Gourmet!
- Desserts: The desserts at French Gourmet Pacific Beach are not for the faint of heart. These delicacies are rich and packed with flavor so treat the sweet-tooth in your life to a dessert experience they'll never forget at The French Gourmet with eclairs, cream puffs and fruit tarts.
- Great Service: The staff at The French Gourmet San Diego does an excellent job keeping guests happy, granted, it's pretty hard to be upset while indulging in a mouth-watering dessert from Pacific Beach French Gourmet.
The Local Scoop: Dining on fantastic French fare may sound like an occasion to get dressed up and look your best, but the casual environment at The French Gourmet San Diego means you can show up in work out gear and fit right in. Take a nice jog or bike ride through Pacific Beach and end your trip with a decadent dessert at The French Gourmet.
What We Recommend:
- Escargots a la Bourguignonne: Yes, you read that right, we recommend trying the Escargot. These little delicacies are served just right, broiled in garlic herb butter and melt in your mouth tasty at French Gourmet San Diego.
- Eclair: For all you sweets lovers, this is the creme-de-la-creme of desserts. The traditional eclair is filled with rich chocolate mousse and your choice of vanilla or coffee cream.
- Cuisine: French
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepted
- Price: $$