The Glass Door
The Glass Door
San Diego, CA 92101
The Glass Door Information+ -
Quick Facts About The Glass Door:
- The Glass Door is a seafood restaurant in San Diego's Little Italy neighborhood.
- Glass Door San Diego offers cuisine with influences from around the globe.
- This San Diego restaurant provides panoramic views of the San Diego marina.
Ambiance: Glass Door Restaurant San Diego invites you to enjoy an ambiance of casual sophistication. Look out the windows to see the picturesque marina and pretty buildings in the area. This view of the water at The Glass Door can make dates feel more romantic and get-togethers with friends more memorable and relaxing. Glass Door San Diego makes sure that you and your fellow guests have a comfortable and pleasant visit to the restaurant. Glass Door Restaurant San Diego is located at Porto Vista Hotel San Diego.
Why We Dine: Glass Door Little Italy makes meals that spotlight fresh seafood. In the mornings, you'll want to check out the breakfast that's served at Glass Door San Diego. You can go the sweet route with PB & J Stuffed French Toast or eat more savory with a breakfast burrito or breakfast sandwich. The Saturday and Sunday brunches at Glass Door Restaurant San Diego are delicious - and festive with bottomless bloody marys or bottomless mimosas!
- The Seafood: Fish lovers will put The Glass Door on their list of favorite restaurants after their visit. The fresh seafood at Glass Door San Diego makes mouths water - and with good reason! The chefs at Glass Door Restaurant San Diego combine flavorful ingredients to make creative seafood-based entrees.
- The Breakfast: Come to Glass Door Little Italy between 6:30am and 10:30am on weekdays and enjoy an amazing breakfast at the start of your day. Get something sweet at The Glass Door like PB & J Stuffed French Toast. If you're in the mood for something more savory, you can try the breakfast burrito or breakfast sandwich at Glass Door San Diego. Keep it simple with a bowl of cereal and milk that's topped with fruit or have a plate of eggs, sausage, toast and potatoes.
- Brunch: Start your weekend with brunch at The Glass Door. Saturdays and Sundays call for a visit to Glass Door Restaurant San Diego, especially if you love brunch. Go healthy with the Cali Scramble, get your seafood fix with Bacon Bleu Mussels or have a chicken sandwich. Bottomless libations are included with your purchase of any brunch entree at The Glass Door. If you're just here for the drinks on Saturday or Sunday, enjoy bottomless bloody marys or bottomless mimosas for $10.
The Local Scoop: Wine Wednesday at The Glass Door is an occasion for enjoying this drink at special prices. Glass Door San Diego invites you to drink and admire the marina view with your friends. Every bottle of wine is half off at Glass Door Restaurant San Diego. Break up the midweek doldrums and have a social evening at Glass Door Little Italy on Wednesdays!
What We Recommend:
- PB & J Stuffed French Toast: Enjoy the incredibly delicious combination of strawberries and cream cheese with your french toast, topped with bacon-maple syrup for the ultimate breakfast dessert.
- Crispy Citrus Prawns: For a sweet and sour snack, get this from the Light Fare section of Glass Door Little Italy's dinner menu. Mixed greens, bean sprouts, celery and water chestnut provide the vegetables component of this starter while wasabi-sesame seed adds extra flavor.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$