San Diego, CA 92101
Grant Grill Information+ -
Quick Facts About Grant Grill:
- Grant Grill serves American cuisine.
- Grant Grill San Diego is located in the Gaslamp Quarter.
- Grant Grill Downtown San Diego has a popular happy hour.
Ambiance: Grant Grill Gaslamp San Diego offers an upscale dining experience. When you'd like to treat yourself and your loved ones to a memorable meal, visit Grant Grill Downtown San Diego. The wood paneling on the walls as well as the wood floors adds warmth to the restaurant, and the cream colored seating and white tablecloth gives Grant Grill Gaslamp San Diego a classy allure.
Why We Dine: Grant Grill has delicious gourmet food. Guests can enjoy breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner at Grant Grill San Diego. When you come for brunch, follow your cravings and go with either savory or sweet breakfast food! Grant Grill Downtown San Diego offers both varieties for a breakfast that will satisfy your palate. Grant Grill Gaslamp San Diego also makes sure that you have a great time by serving you delicious drinks. At brunch, you can even get cocktails like the Mini Maple Manhattan. Have champagne during your dinner, or pair your food with red or white wines.
- The Brunch: Your morning will be delicious with brunch at Grant Grill Downtown San Diego. You might like the exotic fruit plate for a healthy morning meal. This plate comes with market fruit, berries, vanilla yogurt and lemon scented shortbread. If you'd like something indulgent, consider the banana bread french toast. Nibble on the candied pistachios and golden raisins that are part of this french toast entree. This french toast also features glazed bananas and cinnamon maple syrup.
- The Drinks: Complete your brunch with a signature cocktail, created just for the breakfast crowd. Start your day with a Mini Maple Manhattan or Passion Fruit Screwdriver. If you're celebrating a special occasion at Grant Grill Gaslamp San Diego, have champagne! You'll also find an extensive list of red and white wines at Grant Grill Downtown San Diego. This San Diego restaurant has lots of great drinks on the menu to satisfy even the pickiest of visitors.
- The Ingredients: Grant Grill Downtown San Diego uses seasonal ingredients in its food. This California cuisine is made with fresh, locally harvested ingredients. In addition, Grant Grill serves prime meats and sustainable seafood. You can have a guilt-free conscience when you eat at Grant Grill San Diego. You'll know that the food here was produced in environmentally friendly ways and in ways that are good for your health. Grant Grill is a great place to eat when you want food made from the best ingredients available.
Local Scoop: Grant Grill is especially popular for its happy hour, drinks and live music. Socialize with your friends or enjoy a date at Grant Grill Downtown San Diego. You'll be in the perfect spot downtown to explore San Diego nightlife after your visit to Grant Grill San Diego. You'll feel like it's a special occasion even if you're here "just because" and the live music makes enjoying drinks here even more fun.
What We Recommend:
- Pork Belly Pastrami: Grant Grill San Diego appeals to carnivores with this pork entree. Enjoy the meat with the wheat berry risotto, laurel scented broccoli and herb pesto. This entree comes with a side of garlic toast.
- Seared Salmon: Get your seafood fix at Grant Grill San Diego. This fish is served with udon noodles and kaffir lime curry broth. For extra flavor, Italian beans, pancetta and boiled lemon are also included in this entree.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Suggested
- Price: $$$