The Great Oak Steakhouse
The Great Oak Steakhouse
45000 Pechanga Parkway
Temecula , CA 92592
The Great Oak Steakhouse Information+ -
Quick Facts About The Great Oak Steakhouse
- The Great Oak Steakhouse is located in Temecula, which is north of San Diego.
- Temecula Great Oak Steakhouse only serves USDA prime steaks.
- Temecula's Great Oak Steakhouse is an on-site restaurant at Pechanga Resort and Casino.
Ambiance: Temecula Great Oak Steakhouse is located in the Pechanga Resort and Casino where you can try your luck at the slots, and then head over to the fine dining restaurant for a victory dinner. The dining room is sophisticated and refined, which adds to the upscale dining experience. The interior also features a cozy fireplace that creates a warm and friendly environment for you to feast on your filet mignon.
Why We Dine: Temecula Great Oak Steakhouse cooks and serves speciality meat or steak to your exact instructions to guarantee happy taste buds and satisfied bellies. We also like to dine at the steakhouse because it offers seafood entrees as well. Order a shrimp cocktail appetizer or challenge yourself to the Alaskan king crab legs. The Great Oak Steakhouse in Temecula additionally is a great place to dine because it is located at the Pechanga Resort and Casino, where you can hit up the poker tables or treat yourself to a hot stone massage before indulging in the delicious and juicy steak dinners.
- Personalize Your Steak: At The Great Oak Steakhouse you have the opportunity to choose the temperature that you'd like your steak to be cooked at to ensure perfection. The steakhouse is pleased to cook your steak to your exact instructions from rare-red cool center to medium rare-red warm center and even well-light pink. Temecula Great Oak Steakhouse also gives you the plentiful options of toppings including red wine, Diane and Bearnaise sauce in addition to bleu cheese and caramelized onions to guarantee your steak exceeds your expectations.
- Seafood Options: While Temecula's Great Oak Steakhouse is known for its divine steaks and speciality meat, it also serves up tasty seafood dishes such as Maine sea scallops, Australian rock lobster tail, Alaskan halibut and Chilean sea bass. If you're in the mood for some sea grub, try the crab stuffed portabella or the barbecue shrimp. And if you can't decide between a meal from the sea or land, try The Great Oak Surf and Turf, which serves Australian lobster tail and an 8oz filet.
- Location: Because The Great Oak Steakhouse is at Pechanga Resort and Casino, and the on-site location offers plenty of activities to keep you entertained until you're ready to feast on steak and seafood. Pechanga features the largest casino gaming floor in Southern California along with 24-hour game stations. Or if you're in the mood for something slightly more relaxing, check out Spa Pechanga where you can spoil yourself to a deep tissue massage or signature facial before heading over to the steakhouse.
The Local Scoop: Although Temecula Great Oak Steakhouse may only be a short drive away from the beach, that doesn't necessarily mean you should sport your board shorts and tank tops to dinner. The Great Oak Steakhouse likes to maintain an elegant causal dining atmosphere, so the steakhouse would like you to refrain from wearing sports or beach wear to dine. The steakhouse asks that gentlemen wear collared shirts, which includes golf shirts and polo shirts.
What We Recommend:
- 8oz Filet Mignon: You can't go wrong with the filet mignon at The Great Oak Steakhouse. Choose your specific and detailed style of preparation from rare-red with a cool center all the way to well-no pink. Add a topping such as red wine sauce, Diane sauce, bearnaise, caramelized onions or bleu cheese to complete your mouthwatering dinner.
- Pacific Chinook Salmon: If you're in search of a fresh meal from the sea, try the steakhouse's salmon and top it off with your choice of lemon butter sauce, port wine butter sauce and herbed caper butter. Forget about the turf, all those who ordered steak will be jealous of your surf!
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$$