San Diego, CA 92101
Indigo Grill Information+ -
Quick Facts About Indigo Grill:
- San Diego Indigo Grill is located in popular Little Italy.
- Indigo Grill serves daily dinner and breakfast on the weekends.
- San Diego's Indigo Grill offers a special gluten-free menu.
Ambiance: San Diego's Indigo Grill features a community table where you're invited to dine and catch up with old acquaintances while simultaneously making new friends. The restaurant is charming and inviting as it presents wood floors and a spiritual decor. The spacious dining room also offers views of the bar and the chefs hard at work in the kitchen.
Why We Dine: Indigo Grill in San Diego accommodates guests with special dietary needs as it provides a full gluten-free menu that everyone can enjoy for its health benefits. The grill also serves up unique and unconventional cocktail blends to pair with the half priced bar food during happy hour. Treat yourself to a helping of specially priced scallops, shrimp ceviche and a pear martini during the great happy hour at Indigo Grill.
- Gluten-Free Menu: It's refreshing when a restaurant features a health conscious menu, and San Diego's Indigo Grill is no exception. San Diego Indigo Grill offers a full menu with starters, entrees, sides and even desserts that are gluten-free. You can dine at ease knowing that your New Mexican chili stuffed filet or hickory and apple smoked pork ribs meet your dietary needs.
- Happy Hour: Every weekday between 5pm and 6:30pm San Diego's Indigo Grill presents half-off bar food and reduced prices on certain beer, house wines and cocktails. Spoil yourself with carne asada nachos and oven roasted mussels and clams at half their normal price.
- Speciality Cocktails: Dare yourself to taste a fire water cocktail, like the Oaxaca Fire, which is a spicy blend of tequila, triple sec, thai chiles,and lime with a salt and pepper rim. Other exciting cocktails include the ginger mojito, cucumber black pepper martini and the pomegranate lemon drop.
The Local Scoop: San Diego Indigo Grill is a gem located in Little Italy. Known for its Italian cuisine, Little Italy has offered Indigo Grill a spot in the area with the chance to out shine the Italian restaurants. While you're visiting Little Italy, check out Washington Elementary School, which is the oldest elementary school in Downtown San Diego, or take a look at the Firehouse Museum.
What We Recommend:
- Wild Mushroom Fettuccine: You won't be disappointed when you indulge in this roasted bell pepper pasta with sauteed spinach, hazelnuts and Cotija cheese served with a leek and funnel cream sauce at San Diego Indigo Grill.
- Pecan-Crusted Rainbow Trout: Your taste buds will rejoice with this fish entree as it features a mixture of unique flavors with roasted corn salsa, caramelized orange-pasilla beurre blanc and bacon potato hash.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$$