Jake's Del Mar
Jake's Del Mar
Del Mar, CA 92014
Jake's Del Mar Information+ -
Quick Facts About Jake's Del Mar:
- San Diego's Jake's Del Mar serves daily breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- On Sundays, Jake's Del Mar offers a brunch menu.
- Jake's Del Mar features a kid's menu for brunch, lunch and dinner.
Ambiance: You can't get a much closer view of the Pacific Ocean then when you're dining at San Diego Jake's Del Mar. This beachfront restaurant has floor to ceiling windows that provide sweeping panoramic views of the sea, sand and sunset. The wooden and wicker interior decor in addition to the views of blue skies, ocean and palm trees create a beachy atmosphere ideal for dining on seafood and watching the sun set.
Why We Dine: San Diego Jake's Del Mar restaurants takes care of its guests from the those with special dietary needs to the little ones with picky appetites. Jake's Del Mar presents gluten-free menus and kid-approved meals to keep the entire dining party happy. The seafood restaurant also features an aloha hour where you can receive some of your favorite bistro meals between 40% and 50% off of their usual price. Happy hour prices and happy diners keeps guests returning to San Diego's Jake's Del Mar.
- Gluten-Free Menu: Jake's Del Mar in San Diego goes above and beyond accommodating for guests with dietary needs as it features an extensive gluten-free menu filled with variety. Macadamia nut crusted salmon and grilled chicken arugula salad grace the lunch menu while grilled prawns, Carlsbad mussels and BBQ ribs are just a few of the gluten-free options served for dinner.
- Aloha Hour: Every weekday from 4pm to 6pm and Saturdays from 2:30pm to 4:30pm at San Diego Jake's Del Mar you can receive discounted meals on the bistro menu. The layered seafood cocktail, shrimp angel hair pasta and steak and wedge are several of the aloha hour meals offered.
- Kid's Menu: While the adults will devour the sesame wasabi ahi, San Diego Jake's Del Mar understands the kids may turn their noses up to spicy fishy dinners. Therefore, the seafood restaurant offers more kid friendly options like buttermilk battered chicken tenders and broiled cheeseburgers.
The Local Scoop: Jake's Del Mar is located right on the beach, which provides guests with the perfect opportunity to take a pre or post diner stroll along the sandy coastline. Just a few feet away from the restaurant you can sit in the sand and watch the famous San Diego sunset or after dining you can walk off your seafood dinner and dessert.
What We Recommend:
- Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon: Maytag bleu cheese butter, onion jam and potato au gratin complement this filet mignon wrapped in crispy bacon, which is sure to leave you satisfied.
- Wok Char Spiced Mahi: This interesting dinner option is infused with a variety of unique flavors as it's served with nectarine basil relish, lime butter, garlic jasmine rice and snap peas.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$$