San Diego, CA 92101
Jimmy Love's Information+ -
Quick Facts About Jimmy Love's:
- Happy Hour at San Diego's Jimmy Love's is every night between 5pm and 7pm.
- Jimmy Love's in San Diego is open nightly for drinks and dinner.
- San Diego Jimmy Love's is located in the Gaslamp District.
Ambiance: San Diego Jimmy Love's is a laid back casual bar and restaurant ideal for winding down after a day at the office or starting off your night on the town in the Gaslamp Quarter. The restaurant features a stage for performers to play music and a dance area where you can let loose and shake off the stress of the work week. Jimmy Love's also offers an outdoor dining area where you can listen to the city buzz while toasting to the weekend.
Why We Dine: What's not to love about Jimmy Love's nightly live music performances and happy hour? Guests are invited to kick back with a cocktail and kick off their shoes on the dance floor as artists play a variety of music from rock to blues each night. Jimmy Love's offers drink and certain appetizer specials daily during happy hour. In addition to the catchy music and tempting drink specials, the restaurant also provides vegetarian friendly appetizers and entrees.
- Live Music: Every evening San Diego's Jimmy Love's hosts a live performance from throwback tributes to 80's pop, acoustic and rock covers to jazz quartets, top 40's and R&B. There's also a dance floor where you're invited to challenge your friends to a dance off to Pop Vinyl's famous cover songs.
- Happy Hour: Everyone loves Jimmy Love's happy hour specials. Daily from 5pm to 7pm the bar features specially priced beer, wine and well drinks in addition to certain $5 appetizers such as the crispy jalapeno bottle caps and spicy fried calamari.
- Vegetarian Options: Although San Diego Jimmy Love's serves up juicy burgers and chicken sandwiches, its menu also presents several meatless selections such as the hummus and veggies, char-grilled Caesar salad, Cobb salad and mushroom ravioli.
The Local Scoop: San Diego Jimmy Love's is located in the Gaslamp District, which is well known for its nightlife scene. Whether you're a local or visitor, Downtown San Diego is the place to see and be seen. After dining, drinking and dancing at Jimmy Love's check out the other bars, music venues and comedy clubs within walking distance of the restaurant.
What We Recommend:
- Jimmy Love's Spinach Artichoke Dip: Perfect for pairing with a cocktail or tying you over before your main course is served, this classic dip is served with warm artisan bread. During happy hour, it's available for only $5.
- Chocolate Wipe Out Cake: This moist chocolate cake will cure even the toughest chocolate craving as its filled with chocolate mouse and topped with chocolate chips and shavings.
- Cuisine: American
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservation Policy: Reservations accepted
- Price: $$