San Diego, CA 92116
Kensington Grill Information+ -
Quick Facts About Kensington Grill:
- Kensington Grill offers upscale casual dining in San Diego.
- Kensington Grill San Diego serves rustic New American cuisine.
- San Diego Kensington Grill was the 2012 Winner of OpenTable.com's Diners' Choice Award.
Ambiance: Kensington Grill Restaurant offers a sophisticated yet casual ambiance. Perfect for a lovely date or get together with friends, Kensington Grill invites you and yours to enjoy wonderful conversation, food and drink. The light and comforting decor at Kensington Grill San Diego encourages you to relax during your meal! San Diego Kensington Grill is nice yet casual for a homey feel.
Why We Dine: Kensington Grill Restaurant has early bird specials for those who like to eat dinner between 5pm and 6pm. The happy hour keeps you hooked up with delicious drinks for great prices. Have a complete meal with the prix fixe menu options. This San Diego restaurant serves tasty and creative food at prices that stick to your budget. You can enjoy happy hour drinks at Kensington Grill Restaurant before heading out to enjoy more San Diego nightlife.
- Early Bird Specials: Make it a date and have dinner at Kensington Grill Restaurant between 5pm and 6pm. You can enjoy great early bird specials at San Diego Kensington Grill during this time. You and your friend or sweetheart can enjoy three courses, which can include seasonal soup, eggplant 'bolognese' fettuccine and banana bread pudding for dessert.
- Happy Hour: From 5pm to 6:30pm in the bar area and patio only, you can enjoy $5 house red and white wine, $5 house sangria, $5 well cocktails and $5 daily draft selection. Kensington Grill San Diego's happy hour also includes food! Have the Gruyere and fontina grilled cheese on sourdough wheat bread or the wild game meatloaf slider for a hearty snack.
- Prix Fixe Menu Options: If you're in the mood for the prix fixe menu experience, Kensington Grill San Diego offers several menus at different price points. You and your dinner date might have a first course with Sea of Cortez Mussels and Seared Ahi, second course of Wild Arugula and Grilled Radicchio, third course of Lemon Linguine and fourth course of Wild Berry Crisp for dessert.
Local Scoop: Recognized as "Best Neighborhood Restaurant" in 2011 by San Diego Magazine, Kensington Grill Restaurant has truly earned its awards. Kensington Grill San Diego has also received OpenTable.com's 2012 Diners' Choice Award. With these kudos under its belt, San Diego Kensington Grill is ready to serve you amazing food and show you its award-winning cuisine. San Diego Kensington Grill will wow you with its meat and seafood entrees.
What We Recommend:
- BBQ 'Fall Off The Bone' Pork Baby Back Ribs: This juicy and tender meat satisfies taste buds that are in the carnivorous mood! These baby back ribs are one of the "small plates" available at Kensington Grill San Diego, so have this as a light meal or as one of several small plates for a complete dinner.
- Duck Steamed Buns: Go for an Asian flair with this exotic pick. The duck steamed buns combine the meat with hoisin ginger BBQ sauce, cabbage, diakon radish and cilantro.
- Cuisine: New American
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Reservations recommended
- Price: $$$