La Bella Pizza
La Bella Pizza
Chula Vista, CA 91910
La Bella Pizza Information+ -
Quick Facts About La Bella Pizza
- San Diego La Bella Pizza serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- In 1955 Italian husband and wife Tony and Kitty Raso from New York opened La Bella Pizza. The Italian restaurant continues to be family run today.
- La Bella Pizza in San Diego provides take out and delivery services.
Ambiance: If you're dining with family or a big group of friends, San Diego La Bella Pizza is the place to eat. This classic family pizza joint has large tables that accommodate big parties, convenient for reaching across to steal some of your brother's ravioli while engaging in good conversation. If the kids are in tow, they'll enjoy hanging out in the arcade room playing video games and billiards until their pizza and spaghetti is served.
Why We Dine: San Diego La Bella Pizza is a traditional Italian restaurant that welcomes friends and family members to gather round the table to eat family-style meals. From the family trays of Caesar salad, fettuccine Alfredo, meatballs and eggplant Parmesan to the family-style dinner combos, there's plenty of food to dig in, pass around and share. You're also welcome to create your own pizza concoction, in which you can order a large to share or a small if you want all the deliciousness to yourself. As an added bonus, every pizza order is eligible for club points for your e-club membership.
- Family Style Menu Options: San Diego La Bella Pizza offers dinner for four, which includes combinations of your choice of antipastos, appetizers, pizzas and pasta dishes. The Italian restaurant also serves family trays of lasagna, manicotti and more, which encourages families to come together to share food and stories.
- Traditional Pizza: La Bella Pizza in San Diego allows you to create your own pizza to suit your every craving. Choose from a variety of toppings from Genoa salami and meatballs to pineapple, green peepers and olives to make your very own pizza creation.
- E-Club: San Diego's La Bella Pizza invites you to join the e-club membership, in which you can receive points when you order pizza, sandwiches and drinks. When you rack up a certain number of points, you'll receive a discount on your next meal!
The Local Scoop: San Diego's La Bella Pizza shows its blue and gold pride as it hosts Chargers Sunday Brunch on game days. The breakfast buffet is $10 and only $5 for kids. Charger fans can rock their foam fingers and poms poms and cheer on the bolts while indulging in $8 pitchers.
What We Recommend:
- Lasagna: An original 1955 menu item, this cheesy pasta dish is served with meatballs, mozzarella, parmesan and ricotta cheese. Guests can also add Italian sausage or meatballs for a little extra bite.
- Papa's Favorite Calzone: A stuffed pizza pie packed with pepperoni, mushrooms and sausage, it's no wonder why it's Papa Tony's favorite!
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservation Policy: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$