The Marine Room
The Marine Room
La Jolla, CA 92037
The Marine Room Information+ -
Quick Facts About The Marine Room:
- The Marine Room in La Jolla is known for incredible waterfront views. The waves actually crash against the windows of the dining room at high-tide.
- Marine Room La Jolla has won multiple awards including Best Romantic Restaurant, Best Restaurant with a View and Diner's Choice Award.
- Happy Hour at the La Jolla Marine Room is Sun - Fri 4pm - 6pm.
Ambiance: Marine Room La Jolla is all about ambiance. Voted the Best Romantic Restaurant of 2008-2009 and 2001-2012 by KGTV Channel 10 San Diego A List. With incredible waterfront views where high-tide waves actually crash against the windows as you dine, La Jolla Marine Room has a unique and striking ambiance that captures the romance of coastal San Diego.
Why We Dine: Marine Room Restaurant La Jolla is the best of the best in San Diego with breathtaking views, an unforgettable beachfront location, award winning French cuisine and fantastic service. The Marine Room La Jolla is unlike any other San Diego restaurant. Located near some of the top beachfront San Diego hotels like the La Jolla Beach and Tennis Club and La Jolla Shores Hotel, the Marine Room La Jolla is one of the top restaurants to visit during a great vacation in San Diego.
- Views: La Jolla Marine Room is unforgettable. During low-tide, the restaurant is on the sand at one of San Diego's most beautiful beaches, La Jolla Shores, during high tide, the turquoise waves of the Pacific crash lightly on the gaping windows at Marine Room La Jolla.
- Cuisine: The award-winning chefs at Marine Room Restaurant La Jolla bring a unique melting pot of international cuisine with incredible ingredients. Combined with Advanced Sommelier Lisa Redwine, the cuisine at the Marine Room La Jolla is unmatched.
- Exceptional Service: The staff at Marine Room La Jolla goes above and beyond to ensure guests have a fantastic dining experience. They are friendly, professional and efficient allowing patrons to enjoy their meals, keep drinks in their hands and soak in the gorgeous oceanfront view.
The Local Scoop: The La Jolla Marine Room is definitely a place to see and be seen in San Diego. You'll want to dress up and look your best at this incredible restaurant in San Diego where people come to celebrate special occasions and experience La Jolla luxury.
What We Recommend:
- Goat Cheese Brulee: This decadent appetizer will leave you wanting more. The creamy texture and subtle sweetness of caramelization creates a combination of flavor that you will not forget. Served with crostini and date spread.
- Maine Lobster Tail: If you're spending an evening at the Marine Room La Jolla, take advantage of the incredible talents of the award-winning chefs and indulge in the Main Lobster Tail. Cooked to perfection and served with corn carrot risotto, linguica, green papaya and absinthe butter that will leave you wanting to lick your plate.
- Cuisine: French
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Attire: Dressy
- Price: $$$$