The Seafood Grotto
The Seafood Grotto
45000 Pechanga Parkway
Temecula , CA 92592
The Seafood Grotto Information+ -
Quick Facts About The Seafood Grotto:
- San Diego The Seafood Grotto is open daily for dinner.
- The Seafood Grotto in San Diego is located at the Pechanga Resort and Casino.
- San Diego's The Seafood Grotto features a sushi menu as well as other incredible entrees.
Ambiance: San Diego's The Seafood Grotto is appropriately themed with nautical inspirations. At San Diego The Seafood Grotto you'll forget you're in a casino resort as the huge circular aquarium tank filled with colorful tropical fish and walls decorated with underwater settings make you feel as though you're swimming in a sea cave. There are tables for large parties, but also intimate spots for one-on-one dining. In addition, you can sit up at the circle-shaped sushi bar counter and watch the sushi chefs create their seafood masterpieces.
Why We Dine: San Diego The Seafood Grotto serves fresh seafood from raw oysters and clams to blackened swordfish. Although it's not a Japanese restaurant, The Seafood Grotto presents an impressive sushi menu with both classic and innovative sushi and sashimi options. The seafood restaurant additionally serves surf and turf, but also offers just the turf on its own. This restaurant is the perfect compromise between seafood and meat options, as it provides meals from the land and from the sea.
- Sushi Menu: San Diego The Seafood Grotto offers an entire menu dedicated to sushi featuring sashimi, nigiri, sushi rolls and hand rolls. The sushi menu consists of usual items like the spicy hamachi and the California roll, but also unique rolls like the Grotto Big D Roll, which is prepared with shrimp tempura, albacore, cucumber, crab, jalapeno and spicy mayo.
- Seafood Variety: Lobster, crab and fish are just a few of the seafood options served at San Diego Seafood Grotto along with a raw bar offering fresh clams and oysters. The seafood joint's "Add Surf to Your Turf" option allows you to add king crab legs, shrimp scampi or sea scallop to your orders as well.
- From the Land: Whether you gave in because your spouse was craving seafood or you're just not in the mood for fish, San Diego's Seafood Grotto also offers seafood-less meals. This seafood restaurant serves up filet mignon, prime New York strip, chicken breast and various salads as well.
The Local Scoop: San Diego Seafood Grotto is located in the Pechanga Resort, which features both a spa and a casino. Dine at The Seafood Grotto and top off a pampering day at the spa by spoiling yourself to a seafood dinner or cheers to your slot machine success.
What We Recommend:
- Cioppino: If you're a seafood lover that just can't seem to decide between molluscs and fish, order this dish, which is a combination of crab, shrimp, fish, mussels, clams, scallop and potatoes served in a herb tomato broth, and you'll get the best of both underwater worlds.
- Chicken Breast: If you're not a fan of food from the sea, this is the dish for you. Stuffed with spinach and feta, this chicken breast meal is served with a tasty kalamata olive sage jus.
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Reservations accepted
- Price: $$$