Solana Beach Crush
Solana Beach Crush
Solana Beach, CA 92075
Solana Beach Crush Information+ -
Quick Facts About Solana Beach Crush:
- San Diego Solana Beach Crush is open for daily dinner and happy hour.
- Solana Beach Crush in San Diego serves Italian cuisine.
- San Diego's Solana Beach Crush features both indoor and outdoor dining areas.
Ambiance: San Diego Solana Beach Crush creates a welcoming environment where you feel compelled to pop open a bottle of wine and engage in deep intimate conversation with your dining party. The restaurant features a romantic plum decor with rustic wooden charm. Artwork designed by local artists such as Gustaf Anders Rooth's "Barrelly Made It Chairs," which were crafted from discarded French oak barrels, accent the inviting atmosphere. San Diego Solana Beach Crush also includes an outdoor patio including a communal table with a fire pit in the middle.
Why We Dine: Executive Chef Jason Colabove at San Diego Solana Beach Crush creates handmade pastas and slow cooked sauces with fresh and ethical ingredients as the Italian restaurant has partnerships with several local purveyors. San Diego's Solana Beach Crush ensures an additionally enjoyable dining experience as it offers tempting daily happy hour specials and live music on certain nights of the week. Guests are encouraged to kick back with some fresh and local scampi prawns for 50% off during happy hour while live musicians or DJ tunes sing through the restaurant speakers.
- Honest Ingredients: Fresh market produce, free-range meat and local seafood are served at San Diego Solana Beach Crush. The restaurant partners with local purveyors such as Carlsbad Aqua Farm, which is the only Eco-friendly aqua farm in Southern California, Central Meats and Provisions and Specialty Produce to ensure that you receive the highest quality and value ingredients.
- Happy Hour: San Diego Solana Beach Crush celebrates a daily happy hour between 4:30pm and 6:30pm with specially priced draft beers, house wines and cocktails. Happy hour also includes 50% off appetizers and salads, so you can indulge in a Crush and Hendrix cocktail and roasted mussels knowing that you're not breaking the bank.
- Live Music: Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday San Diego's Solana Beach Crush hosts live musicians. The eclectic music selections are sure to make your feet tap and might even entice you out on the dance floor.
The Local Scoop: While you're in the area dining at San Diego Solana Beach Crush, check out the surrounding areas of Solana Beach as it's home to the Del Mar racetrack, beautiful cliff-side beaches and Fletcher Cove. Treat yourself to a day of relaxing at the seaside or betting on the horses at the racetrack, and then spoil yourself to some authentic Italian cuisine at Solana Beach Crush.
What We Recommend:
- Eggplant Parmigiana: You'd be pressed to find a dish that is more authentically Italian then this delicious vegetarian meal served with fresh eggplant, provolone, pomodoro and basil.
- Fuji Apple “match stick": The exquisite flavors in this salad may have you asking for seconds with its combination of greens, spiced pecans, currants, and blue cheese topped with balsamic dressing.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Reservations: Accepts reservations
- Price: $$