Labor Day in San Diego
It is seen as the unofficial end of summer weekend that you enjoy with friends and family. We all relish in that extra day off to recognize the American labor movement and its contributions to the strength and prosperity of this great country. Labor Day is a time to come together and enjoy our cities and loved one in a way that reminds us why we all work so hard throughout the year. Send this year's Labor Day off with a bang and enjoy some of these festivities with family!
Fireworks are the biggest Labor Day tradition that ends the summer with a bang, and this year will not be excluded. Although many companies and organizations have opted out the firework show due to budget restraints, Seaworld is going strong and has scheduled shows this year. Check below for the date and times of the Fireworks Show! In addition to fireworks you can take your family to see the IllumiNight Show jam packed with lasers, larger than life sea creatures and an electric cast of acrobats and dancers! Just purchase regular tickets to Seaworld to enjoy this inspiring show that is displayed outside!
Fireworks Show Times:
- Saturday September 2nd, at 10pm
- Sunday, September 3rd at 10pm
All Aboard the Hornblower this Labor Day Weekend Get a taste of glamorous holiday living aboard one of the Hornblower's Labor Day Weekend Cruises. These refreshing and fun cruises can be one or two hours long, but are sure to bring joy to everyone cruising. Check out them out and let us know how they go!
- Labor Day Weekend BBQ Brunch Cruise is available on Monday, September 4th and it is a 2 hour cruise. On this fabulous cruise you get your own private table, free flowing beer, champagne, mimosas and sparkling cider. Take photos and post using the ships free wifi and enjoy the Full brunch buffet featuring decadent desserts!
- Rock the Yacht! Check out this 2 hour part on the San Diego Bay on Friday September 1st at 9:00pm. Enjoy the LIVE DJ entertainment, Bar snacks, cash bar and the great photo ops with the San Diego skyline. You must be 21+ to board this cruise, and enjoy the nightclub vibe!
- San Diego Lobster Dinner Cruise is available Fridays and Saturdays with your choise of a 3 course dinner menu that is prepared fresh onboard the ship. Get your own private table with chilled champagne or sparkling cider. Enjoy this 3 hour cruise while you sail along the bay!