Make a Splash with your 'Stache this November in San Diego!
November used to be known for fall leaves, pumpkin lattes and eating turkey, but not anymore! Nowadays November marks the beginning of every woman's favorite holiday, "Mo"vember! All month long, men will be sporting newly coifed facial hair across the country to promote awareness of men's health issues including prostate and testicular cancer. Women will be the proud arm candy of their gentlemanly escorts, bragging to friends about the delicate style and attention to detail of their man's marvelous mustachio.
With all this focus on facial hair flair, it's a great time to get out and proudly sport your stylish 'stache, but what is the best way to get noticed? Head to San Diego and go to all of the great festivals and events - that's how! All month long, women will be adoring your new found facial hair and judging the best mustache styles from the ever popular Modern Zorro to the rugged Handlebar, so get out in the San Diego sunshine and sport your 'stache style at these great San Diego November events!
- San Diego Beer Week 2012: Every distinguished mustached gentleman can enjoy a good hearty craft beer and San Diego is the place to do just that! San Diego Beer Week is a ten day event of frothy hoppy goodness. This countywide festival features a showcase of San Diego's breweries, pubs, and other local businesses immersed in the San Diego craft brew culture so come on down and enjoy samplings of some of our best local craft brews! Beer lovers unite at San Diego Beer Week 2012 September 2-11!
- Race For The Cure: If you want to support women's health and pick up some beautiful ladies, partake in the Race for the Cure on Sunday, November 4th. Get your friends together, bust our your best pink duds, sport your Doc Holliday inspired mustache proudly and support breast cancer research by taking part in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure, 5K in Balboa Park at 8am. Ladies love a little southern charm so perfect your best "I'm your huckleberry" accent to go with your western style 'mo'. Make it a fun weekend event and book a room at one of the popular downtown hotels in San Diego while doing your part to make a difference!
- Cavalia: The big top of Cavalia is landing in downtown San Diego November 13th - 25th! Experience this incredible spectacle that takes you on a journey through the intense relationship between humans and horses. Watch 51 horses of many different breeds interact with performers under saddle and on their own as the beauty of the equine world combines with the mysticism of acrobatic performers in the exciting and magical Cavalia this November in San Diego! Use SanDiego.com for the best deals on Cavalia San Diego tickets!
- San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival: If you love food and you love wine, there is no better place to be this November than San Diego! The largest celebration of food and wine in Southern California is happening November 14-18 showcasing San Diego's culinary talent and the worlds best wines and spirits. Perfect your swirl and sniff, and wax that 'stache into shape for the San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival 2012!
- 33rd Annual San Diego Thanksgiving Dixieland Jazz Festival: Presented at the Town & Country Hotel and Convention Center November 21 - 25, the San Diego Jazz Festival is know as the "crown jewel of jazz festivals". The selected bands feature all different kinds of jazz from traditional to swing styles! Nothing goes better with a man-stache than some smooth jazz. So, if you're a jazz lover, head to San Diego, slip on your dancing shoes and cut a rug this Thanksgiving weekend in America's Finest City!
Now that you've got a nice San Diego event to-do list for the month, start growing out that marvelous mouth brow and share your 'stache style with the world this November in San Diego! The allure of the mustache is exotic and mysterious. Don't believe me? Just ask Tom Selleck. Go big or go home with your mustachio style and find a lovely lady to woo with your whiskers this November in San Diego.