San Diego Restaurant Week 2013
San Diego Restaurant Week is right around the corner (Sept 15-20), which means that you can check out the city’s best restaurants without having to break the bank. There are over 180 restaurants participating nad 6 days to chow down all over town, with each one offering three-course lunch and dinner menus ranging from $20 to $40. The restaurants are located in neighborhoods all over town, which means that you can try new eateries while exploring new areas!
Below are just a few of the many businesses participating in San Diego Restaurant Week.
Downtown San Diego:
- Chaplos Restaurant & Bar
- Azuki Sushi Lounge
- Athens Market Taverna
- Crab Hunt
- The Fishery (Pacific Beach)
- The Marine Room (La Jolla)
- Baleen (Mission Bay)
- Whisknladle (La Jolla)
- Via Laggo Trattoria (Chula Vista/Eastlake)
- Taste of Thai Hillcrest (Hillcrest)
- Old Venice Restaurant (Point Loma)
- Interwined Bistro & Wine Bar (Escondido)