- Best of San Diego
- Things To Do
- Theme Parks
- Music & Nightlife
- Beauty & Shopping
Top 5 Thing To Know About San DIego Fly Rides:
1. La Jolla’s #1 Tour Company with over 800 five star reviews, and counting! Try our most famous tour, the 2.5 hour SoCal Riviera, for the full La Jolla experience. Like to ride on your own? Try our rental packages that come with ebikes, helmets, locks, water, snacks, and self-guided tour maps.
2. Not just a tour and rental company! We are also the #1 Haibike and Bulls dealer in the United States, focused on quality, German engineered ebikes. Whether you want a bike for leisure riding, commuting and touring, or you want to stomp some dirt on a full suspension electric mountain bike, we’ve got you covered! Speak with our highly knowledgeable sales staff to find the perfect bike for you to take home.
3. We service the bikes in house! Our Bosch trained and Expert Certified electric bike service techs will take care of all of your service needs. From basic tune ups and blake bleeds, to fork rebuilds and motor/battery diagnoses, we take care of your ride to get you back on the trails asap.
4. We can cover all your retail accessory needs. Whether you want a more upright handlebar setup, a BodyFloat suspension seatpost, a serious lock for your ebike, tools for your eMTB kit, or just a comfy saddle we have you covered! We carry the best biking accessories and gear to keep you and your ride safe and comfortable.
5. We’re open 7 days a week, 10am-5pm, with competitive pricing (including military and large group discounts) and a convenient location on Girard Ave. Our shop is in the heart of La Jolla Village and easy ebiking distance to Torrey Pines, Pacific Beach, and Mission Bay. There is no better way to enjoy beautiful San Diego!
Why It’s Awesome: Check out our wide range of options! Why go anywhere else to enjoy Sunny San Diego? Whether you’re looking to buy, tour, or just cruise on an electric bike we’ll give you great routes to see all that La Jolla has to offer. Easily tackle Mt. Soledad and join the locals at some of the best surf spots. Don’t forget the camera!
Our quality makes us awesome! Benefit from our expertise- all of our tours have been carefully crafted to give the ultimate riding experience for all different ability levels while still soaking up the sites and sounds of the local environment. Everything we do is 5 star and everything we sell is top of the line!
We know how to have fun, and we love to share. Thought you knew La Jolla? With ebikes that cruise from 20 to 28 mph you have the ability to see more, do more, and explore more! Tackle all the hills Southern California has to offer, and do it with a smile.
The Local Scoop: San Diego Fly Rides is family, and we treat everything we do with that in mind. From intimate tour group sizing to our always reachable sales staff you always feel like you’re our top priority, because you are.
Do’s and Don’ts
● Do wear athletic clothing and footwear: An electric bike isn’t a moped, you’ll still be pedaling and everyone always wants to walk down and see the Sea Lions!
● Do bring a camera: Whether you’re getting up close and personal with the local wildlife, gazing at multi million dollar homes, or taking in the breathtaking 360° view from Mt. Soledad you’ll definitely want to capture the memory.
● Don’t forget to tip your guide! Gratuity is never expected but our guides work very hard to keep groups safe and service exemplary. If you loved your guide, show them! Trip Advisor reviews are always very much appreciated as well.
● Don’t forget about our cancellation policy! Not only do our guides come in early to prepare for your tour but we also have to turn guests away when our tours and rentals are full. Keep us updated if your travel (and adventure) plans change.