San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter
600 K Street
San Diego, CA 92101
San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter Information
San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter Amenities
- Business Center
- Concierge Service
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Coffee maker
- Fitness Center
- Gift Shop
- Valet Parking
Top 5 Things You Need to Know About San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter:
- Location: The San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter is located adjacent to Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres, making it the ideal location to grab a game. Or lounge at the rooftop Altitude Sky Lounge overlooking Petco Park and watch the game in true San Diego style.
- Check-in/Check-out: Check-in at Marriott Hotel San Diego Gaslamp is 4pm and check-out is 12pm. Express check-out is available.
- Parking: Valet parking is available for $36 a day with in/out privileges.
- Non-Smoking: The entire Marriott Hotel Gaslamp San Diego is non-smoking.
- Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed at San Diego Marriott Gaslamp.
Why It’s Awesome: The San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter is located in the heart of San Diego. Within walking distance is a surplus of restaurants, shops, and nightlife venues making a stay at Marriott San Diego Gaslamp the ultimate experience in San Diego.
- Altitude Sky Lounge: San Diego Marriott Gaslamp is home to one of the hottest nightlife venues in San Diego. Altitude Sky Lounge is on the roof of Marriott Hotel San Diego Gaslamp and is the best place to watch a Padres Game at Petco Park. Amazing city and bay views make this a San Diego lounge you don’t want to miss and room key access means you don’t have to wait in line for this ultra posh San Diego lounge.
- See and Be Seen: The Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego is “the place to be" in Downtown. Packed with stylish locals and visitors dressed to the nine, the Marriott Hotel San Diego Gaslamp puts you in the middle of all the action with the Gaslamp Quarter right at your doorstep.
- Baseball Season Hot Spot: For all you Padres fans out there, the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter is the best place to be to watch the games at Petco Park. Whether you are watching the game from the rooftop lounge or walking across the street to sit in the stadium and eat a hotdog, you can’t get closer to the stadium than the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp!
The Local Scoop: Parking in the Gaslamp Quarter can be close to impossible which makes a stay at the Marriott Hotel San Diego Gaslamp all the more convenient. Because of its ideal location, there is virtually no reason to move your car during a fun stay in Downtown San Diego. Take a stroll down the Gaslamp for great restaurants, movies, bars, and shopping. This can be one of the absolute best ways to spend a warm day in San Diego.
- Do Book A Room On The Top Floors: The views from the top floors of the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp are phenomenal. Whether you are facing the ballpark, bay, or Downtown, the views are unmatched and well sound-proofed. There is no need to worry about hearing the noise from the Altitude Lounge upstairs.
- Do Take Advantage of the Valet Service: It is $35 per day to park off-site and you can valet your vehicle for $36 per day. Parking Downtown can be a bear so let the valets do the work for you and know your vehicle will be safe and sound during your stay.
- Don’t Underestimate the Marriott: According to many, the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp is the nicest Marriott Hotel around. Friendly staff, beautiful modern accommodations, and incredible views set this hotel above the rest.
- Don’t Forget to Check Out the On-Site Restaurant: San Diego Marriott Gaslamp’s lobby level restaurant, Soleil @k, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner and has an extensive wine list, making it a great spot for a bite in style.