Seas The Day
Seas The Day
550 Marina Parkway
Chula Vista , CA 91910
Seas The Day Information+ -
Top 5 Things to Know About Seas the Day Boat Rentals
- The Views: Upon casting off you begin to realize that the thrill of the boat ride is only half of the joy. With the downtown skyline looming to your right and the Mexican border stretching out to the left, the regional motif is set and the tour becomes a journey into maritime history and culture. The expedition includes guided and narrated visits to North Island, Harbor Island and Coronado Bridge. Birdwatching and wildlife observation are common secondary activities. Plan your visit accordingly to see fighter planes and helicopters taking off from the Naval Air Station then cruise underneath the USS Midway aircraft carrier for an up close view of its inner workings. Unobstructed views of the Maritime Museum, poignant architecture and charming statues are only a few of the many hidden treasures of this storied harbor.
- Safety: A Seas The Day adventure may sound a little intimidating, but their experienced tour guides will quickly diminish those fears with a comprehensive tutorial on safety regulations and the particulars of the boats. An instructional video aboard the company's Carver Mariner yacht is complemented by a hands on personal lesson. The 15 foot Wahoo powerboats boast a minimalistic design that are exceedingly intuitive for beginners and newcomers, and are incredibly safe. Safety regulations include a three person per boat limit and a maximum total weight of 450 pounds.
- Location: Seas The Day is comfortably located at the Chula Vista marina with the San Diego Bay National Wildlife Refuge right next door. The marina is a Blue Line bus ride away from gorgeous downtown San Diego and all of the renowned dining and art that comes with it. There are enough hotels in the area to never be too far away from all of the activities, not least of which is the Hilton San Diego Resort and Spa. This resorts prime location in Mission Bay, coupled with countless amenities and family friendly approach makes it a favorite amongst tour goers.
- For Visitors and Locals Alike: A Seas the Day speed boat tour is the perfect complement to any visit to San Diego. Locals are not exempt from the fun. Speedboat excursions are tried and true therapy for the city blues, as well as a bonafide first date. This method of enjoying what the city has to offer has become an integral part of the San Diego experience thanks to its accessibility and unique perspective. Seas The Day tours are easy to book by phone or online. These tours are a safe and fun way to enter the world of boating and begin roaming the open seas.
- Come Prepared: Be ready for any weather changes by packing clothes for both sunshine and inclement weather. Always wear and pack sunscreen. Sunglasses, Hats, and Visors are recommended as well. Be preparded to get wet by bringing a towel and a bathing suite.
Seas the Day San Diego Boat Rentals offers 15ft handmade Wahoo powerboats. These boats are easy to operate, which means you learn quickly, and most importantly, are very safe!
- Do be ready to enjoy a personlized tour of the San Diego bay and skyline, with the thrill of driving your own boat!
- Don't come with too large of a group. The maximum capacity of these boats are 3 people.